**Description**

Blake Paxton went to a senior year party. She was a quiet girl in a small town in South Carolina. Her dad being the owner of the Paxton's stores in town. A small town, news gets around fast. She went to the party in good spirits from her high school football team having won the championship and heading to state. Everyone was on a high, one thing led to another with the head quarterback Grayson McKnight.

Next thing she knows is she coming home from  the doctors weeks after the party with a positive pregnancy. Loosing her virginity and getting knocked up in the same night by a Knight wasn't her plan. It was to go to college, not to raise a child.

After telling Grayson he's the father, he denies it and packs up to leave for college on his football scholarship.

Five years later, having made it big in the NFL he returns home to try make things right with Blake. The girl he hasn't stop thinking about. But will she trust him? Or will he leave her again afraid to raise the child that is his too and looks every bit of a McKnight. 

Will she ever forgive him for walking out of her and their child's life? Or will she continue to hate him for what he chose to do all those years ago.

______________________________

Comment on your thoughts. Do you think you'll like it?

Let me know!!