1. The beginning

*beep beep* Jimin sighed as he received the new notification on his phone that said 'dead body found on the woods.' "That's the 3rd this week" Jimin said as he sat up on his bed and started scrolling down on his phone to read more about the dead boy that had been found on the woods.

"His name is Jackson...? Jackson wang!" Jimin said with shocked eyes as he recognized the name, Jackson and jimin worked on a science project once and they became closer since then, but they didn't really hang out other than in science class since they sat next to each other. "Oh my Gosh, no freaking way" jimin said as he exited out of the article that he had just read and FaceTimed one of his close friends.

"Hi jimin hyung!" Jungkook said as he smiled widely. "Hi kook, you heard about Jackson?" Jimin asked with a sad tone in his voice. "Yes, pretty messed up, but the dude was a creep anyway" Jungkook said as he put the camera closer to his face up to the point you could see his nostrils. "Yah! How can you say that dude! He died, imagine how his family must feel!" Jungkook flinched at the sudden tone jimin used. "Sorry,damn." Jungkook said as he rolled his eyes at jimin and sighed. "I mean, sorry I know I was wrong but I was just trying to cheer you up, since I know you talked to him...sometimes." Jungkook said as he tried to apologize and waited for jimin to answer......... but Jimin said nothing. "Are you mad at me?" "No I just feel bad for him.....anyway, can we have a sleepover today?" Jimin said as he stood up from his bed and rushed downstairs with the phone on his hand. "Sure, all the boys?" Jungkook asked. "Yup, who's house?" "Jin hyung's, he said his parents are on a trip and he's alone at his house right now" Jungkook said as he smiled at the camera and started showing his nostrils to jimin. "You have issues, no one wants to see your stupid nostrils" Jimin laughed as he shook his head. "Shut up, I'm beautiful!" Jungkook said as he rolled his eyes. "Whatever, go ask the others to see if they can go to Jin hyung's house" "Okay, bye dumbass" "bye asshole" jimin responded as he laughed at Their stupidness. "That dumb butt" Jimin rolled his eyes and sighed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook's POV-

"Mom i'm going to Jin hyung's!" Jungkook yelled as he opened the front door. "Okay sweetie, be good"
Jungkook than stepped out and headed to Jin's house.

Me: Jin hyung, I'm heading to your house right now, is anyone there yet?

Eomma Jin ✌🏻: Okay kookie, and yoongi is here as well as jimin.

Me: okay, be there in 5.

Eomma Jin ✌🏻: ok, hoseok just got here btw.

Me: kk.

I started to quicken my pace so I could get there faster. And then suddenly something popped up in my head...."when I die... I want my tombstone to offer free WiFi , just so people will visit me more often." As soon as I said that a random person looked at me as he said "the fuck dude?"
oh well.
I kept on walking until I heard someone calling me.
"Hey kook, what's up?!" I turned around to see kai and shook his hand. "Oh nothing much, just heading to Jin hyung's what about you?" "Bruh. I'm heading to Jin hyung's too, don't you remember you called me to ask if I could go?!" Oh. Lol I forgot. "Ohhh yea, now I remember" "if idiots could fly this would be an airport" said chanyeol. "Oh hey chanyeol! I didn't see you there" "how can you not see me jungkook! I was here the whole time" "damn sorry, let's just go into Jin hyung's house"
We entered into the house to find Jin, Jimin, yoongi, hoseok, baekhyun, namjoon, and Taehyung.

"You guys are finally here! We've been waiting for so long" Jin commented as we entered the house and sat in the sofa. "Yup, what are we going to do?" I asked. "We found this game called 'run or kill' is pretty cool! But we didn't play it yet since we were waiting for u guys" Taehyung said as he took his phone out of his pocket. "Oh okay, lemme download it" I said as I looked up 'run or kill' and surprisingly it was on trending. "Damn this game must be good"
"Yes, it's on trending" chanyeol said. "Okay, so are all of you guys connected?" Namjoon asked "Yup we all are" Jin said as he read the rules out loud.

"Rule 1# there must be more than 8 members, rule 2# you must not tell the other players what position you got which they are either player or killer. Rule 3# you must try to find who the killer is, if you can. Rule 4# hide from everyone, and trust NO ONE. Rule 5# try not to get killed or your out of the game. Rule 6# have fun, and remember trust NO ONE, hide or kill." Jin finished reading the rules and we all started to play.

"This is confusing, we are all dressed the same! How are we supposed to know who is who?" Yoongi said as he showed a confused expression. "I know right, like what the hell?!" Hoseok said as he focused on the screen to try and tell who was who but failed. "Oh! Where am I? Is this a movie theater?!" Taehyung yelled out in frustration. "What do you mean? Where are you?" Jimin asked as he looked to Taehyung's screen. "Hey! Your not allowed to look into my screen you cheater!" Taehyung complained as jimin rolled his eyes. "Guys! I found a gun! Maybe I can protect myself!" Jin commented As he excitedly took the gun. "Wait what the- I'm dead?" Taehyung yelled in a sad tone. "You are? Who killed you! Tell us the killer!" Kai asked excitedly. "I-I didn't see him! I was just walking around trying to find clues so we could find the killer" Taehyung said as he pouted. "So what now?" Yoongi asked as he looked up of his phone.

"He's out" Baekhyun said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: soo that's the first chapter of 'the killer's game!' Hope you guys enjoyed, and if you guys were a little confused with the plot of the game let me do a little summary about it: so pretty much in this game you get to be either the player or the killer, there can only be one killer, and if one of the members get to be the killer, that person  must not tell the other players, but that person has to kill the other players without getting caught that he's the killer. The players can try to look for clues to find the killer, there are 26 levels of this game and each level has a different location where the players will be playing, for example one day they can be in an abandoned mall and the other they can be in a park. They can be in different locations but but the main object is either to kill or try to find the killer. Hope that cleared out some questions, if not please comment so we a could do a separate chapter explaining the plot of the game. :)

-this chapter was made by both L&S❤️