2.Notifications

The next day~

Taehyung's POV-

Notification from unknown

Unknown: hello Kim taehyung.

Me: Who's this?

Unknown: you will know soon enough.

Me: Wdym?

Unknown: look behind you......

Taehyung looked behind and he saw a shadow rush by."who's there?" Taehyung said shaking.

When Taehyung turned his head around he saw a dark figure standing infront of him "what d-do you want? G-get the hell out!" Taehyung said as he slowly stood up from the sofa, carefully and slowly. "Hahah, so now your acting so tough, aren't you Taehyung. But I know the real you selfish, careless, pessimistic Taehyung." The shadow said as it moved closer to Taehyung. "W-what do you mean? Get the hell o-out of my h-house" Taehyung said shaking as he sneakily grabbed his phone from the sofa and tried to turn it on. "I will, but first let me kill you" the dark figure said as he came closer to Taehyung.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"AHHHHH SOMEBODY HELP M-" and those were Kim taehyung's last words.
——————————
Jimin's pov:

Notification:
Another death has been reported, Kim Taehyung a 16 year old male has been found dead on his house by his mother, missing his fingers and eyes. No one found guilty yet.

"Fuck" Jimin threw his phone and quickly ran down the stairs to Taehyung's house, he ran for his life he could not believe what he had just read, as a tear dropped from jimin's eyes he heard a familiar voice.
"Jimin!" Jimin turned around and saw Hoseok running towards him. "Y-you got the notification r-right" Jimin could not answer properly he just stood there as more tears ran trough his cheek. "I-I no, no, no, fucking hell hoseok! T-Taehyung, oh my God there's no way" Jimin desperately grabbed his hair and hoseok  quickly hugged him letting him cry on his chest, Taehyung was a loved friend that he will never ever forget. "Jimin-ah, let's go okay? Let's talk to his mom" Jimin just nodded and they started walking towards Taehyung's house.

Blood, blood everywhere Jimin could not stand seeing this, no one could it was devastating. "Okay kiddos, that's enough it'll be better if you guys get out of the house, we are trying to do our job" the police officer said as he pushed all of Taehyung's friends outside the house.
"Guys, l-let's all calm down, Taehyung wouldn't want us to cry" Jin said as he sniffed loudly. "What do you mean? I cry if I fucking want to!" Yoongi had commented as he sat in the floor with red, puffy eyes.  "I'm just saying-" Jin got cut off by Jungkook
"Let's not fight! Please" Jungkook yelled as he was now sobbing. "Please this is a hard moment for each one of us, so we should try to comfort each other rather than fight" Jungkook commented once again as he glared at Jin and yoongi.

"He's right" Baekhyun said as he moved next to Jin.
"We should comfort each other, how about we have a sleepover at my house? No ones home" Baekhyun said trying to lighten the mood. "T-that sounds great" hoseok commented as he wiped his eyes with his towel. "Are you serious right now?" Yoongi stood up and yelled. "We are having a sleepover while one of our best friends just died? Are you kidding me?" Yoongi commented angrily as more tears fell from his eyes.
"Yoongi, calm down! No one has said to forget about Taehyung, they are just suggesting something for us to feel better" jimin told yoongi as he tried to calm him down. "Okay, fine! A sleepover sounds okay, this day has been a fucking mess anyway" Yoongi said as he sat back again on the floor.
———————————-
Silence.
All of the boys were sitting on Baekhyun's sofa and no one has dared to say a word. It was completely silent until all of the boy's received a message, all at once.
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep

"What the hell?" Yoongi said as he grabbed his phone from his back pocket, as soon as he clicked on the notification, the lights turned off.

"Lights out"
———————————
A/n:
It's short I know don't hate me! But the next episode will be 10x longer trust me! If anyone has any questions please comment so I can explain! Stay tuned.

-this chapter was made by S🖤