9

Shawn pov:

*knock knock*

"Cat I'm here" I shouted

"Come in!" I heard her shouted back.

She left the door open. If it wasn't me at the door she probably would've gotten her ass killed. Luckily for her I don't have murder in my mind today. Yesterday I did. Don't ask questions you dont want to hear the answer for. Great lesson actually.  Learned it the hard way, I will not elaborate any further

I walked in and locked the door, you never know.

I walked in and saw her on her couch watching a little kids TV show with some girl in a red suit with dots and some weird cat dude. I think it's a furry if im honest.

"Bye bye little butterfly" I heard her say in unison with the TV

Is it weird that I find her adorable? Is there something wrong with me? Yeah most likely.

"I brought you the heating pad, want me to warm it up for you?" I asked

"Nah I got it" She said. I gave her the heating pad. She walked over to the kitchen with it.

I sat down on the couch.

"Pound it" the TV said. I know what I'd like to pound...I'll stop I swear.

"I'm back" She said coming back with the heating pad warmed up. She used it obviously.

"So what we watching?" I asked her. Her eyes lit up when I asked that.

"Okay so" She smiled. "Marinette, I want to name my daughter that, anyways Marinette is lady bug. Ladybug is a super hero. Then there's Adrien, he's cat noir. So they have a complicated love story. They love each other, but they just don't know it. Hawkmoth-"

And that's where I stopped listening and just stared at her. The way she got excited and bubbly to talk about a little kids show. I don't blame her, I still watch Curious George and Arthur when it comes on the TV. You will be hearing me out, it's good show, a great show even.

She's just so adorable. I can't help it.

She stopped talking, and asked me something. Its like she knew i wasnt paying attention. So I zoned back in.

"Were you listening to me?" She asked. I just simply nodded like I knew what she was saying, something about bug and a cat.

"Okay then, what are kwamis?"

"Yes" I said. "They're... umm, you know? Things"

"Things how?" She questioned while tilting her head and raising her eyebrows.

"Little animals?" I questioned back but almost in a unsure voice while squinting my eyes.

"Yes! You passed," oh thank god. A relief of stress was lifted off my shoulders. She then proceeded to smile.

We watched the bug and cat show for the remainder of the time I was there. If I'm honest, it's a good plot. But that Marinette girl really pisses me off, I don't know how to explain. It's just me though.
-

More updates coming lmfao