Part 1

Tina was walking around the house after she got hurt she tock time for herself and need to just rest and try get her life back in oder to do that she had to find her way back to what she likes she had to do this but with her father pushing her to jump it was hearder then she wanted it to be . " Tina?'' She looks and saw her dad . " What Dad? " " I just saw Amy In town she told me that you  were not jumping anymore?'' " Yes its true I cant do it I'm not ready for it and you know it I cant  jump its to much for me right now and the doctors  said I cant jump right now you know ?' she leaves and gose to the house she was tried and her head was hurting . she sits on the bed and her video call went off and it was jace. "T- Hey hows the clinc? J- Its done for now how are you ? I heard you got hurt Jumping . T-Sigh I am doing the best I can I mean I miss you around here . J- I know hunny and I will be back soon I talked to Jake and Amy and they Given me a job to help out with amy . T-You and my sister working as a team ? Last time that happen you Kissed her and you left town and when you came back you acted all funny. J-I know I know but its diffent now . T- How? J- You . T- Me? J- yes Your my girl and olny girl I want to be with it and we want you to help out . T- Jace You know I cant------  J- You wont rid unless your ready but I still want you to help out your done school . and we could use some help babe. T-Ok I will help you out as long as I get time with you as well . J- You will ok now you rest see you soon . T- Ok Bye babe. She loged off and went to eat dinner . Amy smiles . " So Tina I heard you talking to jace huh?'' "Yes we had a grate talk and I'm helping you and him out with the clinc's  " Uhhh Tina?'' Said a worried Lou . 'Lou Clam down I'm just helping not rideing  telling people what they are doing . " I know but you still cant over do it . " I KNOW OK '' " Hey shhhhhhhhh Tina easy ok . '' Amy rubs her back looking at her older sister saying to lay off . Tina left to her room  . " Lou you know that she cant be over stressed and what you are doing is pushing it . " I'm sorry I just don't think her working is the best maybe we . " We?' " Lou You cant keep getting involed in her life like this you have to let her pick what she wants to do ok you cant push her . . ........