chapter 1

What is going on?... It's ... Dark. I don't think I like this. No, I'm sure I don't like this. There has to be some explanation to why I'm here. Someone help.

This was what I told my self the first time I lost control. When 'he' finally took over, and shouldn't have.it was a small insult but it was enough.        
What a minute, I'm sorry I do get ahead of myself sometimes let's start with the basics and go from there. My name is Séan William Mcloughlin but most people call me Jack(something my mother used to call me). I'm a YouTubers and a pretty good one at that with...a couple of exptions. My life WAS pretty average until this stupid son of a ... Sorry he really gets me started. I should probably tell you more about him ,well if you insist

Jack pov
'Pain, why am I in pain, what is going on?' I open my eyes and look at the my bedroom ceiling while a jolt comes from my neck. I feel my throat for the source odlf my suffering, I feel a long slit, just there it wasn't there yesterday. I look down at my hand now covered in a sickening crimson colour . Quickly I get up and rush to the bathroom to clean my hands and check out how much damage was done to me. I look in the mirror at my dark green hair and unnaturally pale skin...   ...  ... wait a minute my hair is light green and I have darker skin then that. Suddenly a certain feature of my body catches my attention as pain hits my neck out of nowhere. My eyes are not...

------------------------.            ------------------------
Thank you for reading my very first book. Please note I have no clue what I'm doing so there is a high chance of this not being good.

*Guess the song*
Heres a fun challenge for you guys the first couple or so people to tell what song this is from will get a shout out at the begining of another chapter. ill give you guys 2 weeks.

"Now I'm falling asleep,
While she's calling a cab,
While he's having a smoke"

Good luck.