XXX. Confessions

Please play the video above while reading this chapter.

↩↩↩↩↔↔🔼↔↔↪↪↪↪

Today is the day Bangtan returns from their tour and your nerves are frayed. Since your 'confession' to Tae you've ignored his unrelenting calls and texts, even though you'll have to face him at some point. When you spoke to Yoon-Gi earlier, he told you they would arrive home around 5:00 PM.

You settled on the coward's way out by leaving the complex before they arrived. Every fiber of your being made you feel you weren't ready to see Tae-Hyung. You will speak with him another day. Today is about hiding out and then returning later tonight when Tae will be sleeping.

It's not that you don't want to see Tae-Hyung. That's not it at all. You've missed him terribly since he's been gone and you would give anything to have him standing in front of you, just not today. The next time you meet up with him, you know you'll have to explain everything and you aren't ready for his reaction yet.

You glanced at the clock on the mantle and saw it was 3:30 PM. This gave you enough time to escape. You took your jacket and your handbag and walked out the door.

When you stepped on the elevator, you pressed G1 for garage. You had an express ride down. There were no other stops and within a couple of moments, the elevator stopped and the doors opened at the garage.

As you exited the elevator, you literally slammed right into him. This can't be possible. How could it be? You had to be imagining him because you missed him immensely.

Uh-oh! This wasn't a figment of your imagination. There in front of you stood a very serious, Kim Tae-Hyung. That evil Bestie, Yoon-Gi, lied to you. You'll be sure to pay him back later.

You attempted to move past him, but to no avail. As you shifted your body for a second attempt, Tae gently took your arm and led you back on the elevator.

"I'm sorry Beautiful, but I can't let you run from me again. We really need to talk because there are things we both need to say. Please bear with me"

He stared into your eyes and you could see the pain that registered in his. Your heart ached because you knew you caused it.

Although you didn't want to see Tae-Hyung hurt, you still weren't emotionally prepared for this overdue talk. As you tried to pry your arm out of Tae-Hyung's grip, you became quite agitated.

"Tae, let me go. I can't discuss anything with you now. I have somewhere I need to be. This isn't the right time. I promise I'll call you later. Now I really have somewh- "

Before you could finish your sentence, Tae-Hyung's lips were pressed against yours. Fuck, they felt so good. Your mouths fit together perfectly.

The kiss was very slow and very sensual. When he nipped your lip, you instinctively parted your sensitive lips and eagerly accepted his tongue in your warm mouth. Tae-Hyung's tongue explored every crevice as though it was on a hunt for lost treasure.

When his tongue massaged yours, each of you let out soft moans.

This was the first passionate kiss you shared and it was filled with the emotions you were too distraught to say out loud.