A New Chapter For Us

*Before Alec and Magnus could get married, they decided they could handle all of the other stuff first such as finding a place to live then figure out how the wedding is going to be planned. The finding of a house was easy, since they had powers so they could just create it in a snap. It turned out to be huge, but it was home to them. Then they would have to figure out what their dream wedding should be, but before they could get into anything there was a knock on the door. When they both looked outside of the door, Alec couldn't believe at who he was seeing outside of his front door.*

Alec: We have to open the door.

Magnus: Why?

Alec: Because that's my sister, Izzy.

*Alec rushed to door, with Magnus running behind him, and quickly opened the door. When the Lightwood siblings opened the door, Izzy was in shock to see his brother after so long.*

Izzy: Alec, you're okay!

*Izzy hugged Alec, and she was in tears because she missed her big brother so much. Then familiar voices started coming out of nowhere.*

Alec: Who was that?

Izzy: That must be Jace, Max, and Simon.

Alec: Simon?

Magnus: I didn't know you had a another sibling.

Alec: Neither did I.

*Then Simon, Jace, and Max finally came into the direction.*

Jace: Izzy, wait up!

Izzy: Guys look!

*Jace and Max faces lit up in happiness, and hugged their older brother.*

Alec: Jace, Max....

Jace: It's been a long time, my Parabati.

Max: I've missed you so much.

Magnus: So these are your siblings, Alexander?

*Everyone looked back in shocked, and all of Alec's siblings knew that Magnus was a demon.*

Izzy: Stay away from my brother!

Alec: It's okay, Izzy, he and I are together.

Izzy: Together? As in dating?

Alec: Yeah, it's a long story.

Izzy: Well I can get rid of the fact that you're under a curse, because you don't look like your under one.

Alec: No, I'm not.

Jace: He's right, I don't feel a curse in our bond between us. He's still the Alec that we know and love.

Max: Izzy, do we really have to kill Alec's boyfriend?

Izzy: I'm not thinking about it, why?

Max: Oh good, because there's just something about him that makes him look like a nice person.

Magnus: I didn't know that you're little brother was such a sweetheart.

Max: Although he could get rid of the mini rings.

Alec: And blunt, I forgot to mention blunt.

Magnus: I'll have you know that these are the most worthy rings that has ever existed.

Max: Did you also forget to mention that I joke just to mess with people?

*Everyone had went inside, and turns out that both sides had crazy stories to tell ever since Alec was gone. Turns out that Simon is a mundane, and Izzy fell in love with him and Max figured out that he was gay, but Jace is still Jace.*