LEMON~

Hey all you wonderful readers! 

Now as I've said in the previous chapter, writing a lemon was a part of this request making this lemon my second one (if I didn't then I'm sorry, my bad!). I haven't had much experience making them and I always become a blushing, fan-girling mess with a constant waterfall of blood gushing from my nose so I must say that it's very difficult and quite disturbing for me to make. Anyway though, other then my suffering, let us continue with the Lemon-chapter! Please enjoy and if you don't like it please don't post anything hurtful, it's still my second time writing about 'it'. Thanks again, love you all! 

P.S

This is written in 2nd person, I always do it in second when I write lemons. 

Angel, over and out! 

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

     You were pushed upon a bed with black sheets and bounced upon the impact, your (h/l), (h/c) hair splaying out around your face, framing your flushed cheeks perfectly, allowing a blush to coat Pete's own countenance at the sight of you as he hovered over your form, trapping you with his arms and legs. He admired your petite frame, adorning cute curves; your soft, delicate (s/c) skin; your dazzling (e/c) eyes, seemingly pulling him into your web of hypnosis and your kissable lips begging to be touched by his own. Smirking at your defenseless figure, he leaned into your face capturing your lips in his, earning a muffled moan to escape you through your connected mouths. Taking advantage of your slightly, gaping mouth, Pete slipped his tongue into yours, dancing with your tongue as his hand rubbed your back, easing it's slight ache and arched your spine to feel you closer to him. He bent down in order to keep your back arched and relax your form, still having your lips connected, both of your lungs burning and craving for sweet oxygen but both of you were too engrossed in feeling as close to each other as you possibly could. The new feeling of being loved, wanted and affection enveloped Pete, who soon became addicted to it's blissful touch, and yearned for more of it; for more of you. 

Eventually pulling away to breath for the burning in both of your lungs became too overwhelming, Pete devilishly smirked at you, lust coating his eyes along with longing and love. 

" Are you ready because I haven't done this before and I wouldn't be able to hold back after we get too far..." he huskily said creating tingling sensations to shoot through you and let you. 

" I-I don't care, just TAKE ME!" you begged. You wanted him, to feel him, to see him as a ruthless animal pounding into you, groaning and moaning your name as you scream for more! GOD You need him IN YOU! Chuckling at your response he gave you one last peck before he traced your skin with his lips, nibbling, sucking and licking it's feather-like softness trying to find your sensitive spot. Moaning louder then you have compared to his other butterfly kisses, you felt him smirk, breathing upon your saliva trailed flesh, cooling it's warmth as he suddenly attacked your sensitivity, abusing it to no end, your sweet moans echoing throughout the room and reaching his ears. He sighed in bliss upon your pleasureful moans, it was like a drug he couldn't help but get addicted to. Wanting to hear more of your innocent voice waver and cry in passion because of him, which turned him on even more, he tugged at your hair, pulling your head back, exposing your neck even more for his feasting mouth and continued to give you more pleasure; your moans raising in volume. He trailed a hand under your black top, tracing patterns across your stomach, his caresses getting higher and higher until he reached the fabric of your bra and quickly slipped his hand in it's cupped shape, rubbing your breasts, your erected nipple pressed upon his palm and gently drew a shape following suit to his movements. 

" Agh! Ahhh, PETE!" you cried as Pete froze looking up at you, a dark, lustful expression upon his face as you panted. 

" That's it...say my name and know the one that's going to take you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week." Turned on by his quick speech, you sat up and hurriedly took off your top, discarding your bra in the process of doing so, shoving him upon the bed and took off his own clothing. Attacking his neck, you trailed your tongue over his chest, lightly pinching his nipples with you fingertips and continued on your way towards your final destination. Reaching the hem of his trousers, you undid his belt and tore off the fabric, throwing the cloth across the room forgotten and faced the growing bulge in his boxers. 

" Well look who woke up for me." you giggled, circling the tip with your finger, receiving a low groan to leave your lover's lips. Discarding his last piece of clothing and admired his pulsing member, " It's so big..." you gasped as Pete chuckled, "...I love it..." trailing his length with you tongue, you traced the tip and took in his whole length, in one swift movement, surprising to the point of moaning your name, helpless in your hands. 

" Ggh!(Y-Y/N)!!!!" Bobbing your head and sucking upon his member you felt his hands grip your hair and thrust his hips into your mouth, almost gagging you continued to give him pleasure. " I-I'm-" at that you pulled away licking your lips and wiped away the saliva that dripped to your chin with the back of your palm, " w-why did you stop?" he asked, face flushed as he stared up at you. 

" Because...you have to save your first orgasm for me." you smiled sweetly as he lifted you onto his lap and rub his member upon your still fully clothed lower half. 

" Alright...so be it..." getting out of the bed he pushed you up against the wall and slid off your black, leather skirt and knickers at a painfully slow. As cool air surrounded your wet pussy, you whimpered as Pete inserted a digit into you, pumping in and out, inserting two more, stretching your walls, licking and sucking like a god upon your pick flesh, applying pressure upon you clitoris. Screaming in pleasure, you felt a knot forming in your womb and became blinded with lust.

" P-Pete! I'm Close!" you screamed as you felt his finger retreat along with his tongue as you whimpered at the lose of his touch. 

" Save it for me sweetheart." he chuckled cupping your chin and pulling you into a kiss, allowing you to taste yourself; bittersweet with a hint of a sour tang. Melting into the kiss, you felt a bigger, longer, thicker digit slowly enter you, penetrating your pussy, pulling away from the kiss, you screamed as Pete wrapped your legs around his waist, entering you fully, thrusting slowly, "You alright?" he asked as you savored the pain, it was alright because it was Pete who was doing this to you and you loved him. 

" Y-yes...Faster!" you begged as he picked up the pace, the pain disappearing and morphing into toxic pleasure. " P-Pete, HARDER! AHH, YESS!" you moaned as he thrust with all his strength into you getting deeper, filling you up, the knot in your stomach building up all over again.

" Ugh! You're so tight (Y/N)..." he groaned, sucking your neck and collar bone, panting and giving you the same tingling sensation as his breath mingled with your dampened flesh. 

" Ah!!! Pete! I'm-" 

" I k-know...me too!" he cried as you made your release, squeezing his member in the process, sending him to his own release. Falling upon the bed you both panted, exhausted, facing Pete you began to snuggle his side when you thigh suddenly felt something hard, looking down you found his dick still fully erected. 

" P-Pete..." 

" Sorry, sorry...it was my first time and you made it so memorable (Y/N)" you giggled, straddling his hips with the tip of his member poking you entrance. 

" Are you up for a second round?" you asked as he smirked, grabbing your hips and forcefully thrust himself into you. Throwing your head back, you moaned in ecstasy. 

" You bet I am..." he said, pounding into you with new found energy.

" Oh Pete!" 

" Sh**!!!(Y/N)!!!"