A Goth and Conformist Love?

Hey all you wonderful readers! 

Thanks a bunch for reading this mini-multi-chapter, I really appreciate it! Unfortunately though, this is the last chapter and I'm super sorry it's so short! I'm going to be getting my other requests started today as well so, I'm pretty busy. Please enjoy it and don't for get to comment, I love them! Thanks again! 

Angel, over and out!

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.O.V 

" What are you two doing so close together?" Henrietta asked, eyeing me and Pete, her eyes shining in suspicion. 

" We're working on a new poem together..." I responded, staring with blank eyes into her own, watching as her curiosity disappeared and morphed into their hollow, emotionless selves.

" Fine...it better be good though. Should we go to the cemetery so that you could focus better?" Micheal suggested slowly rising from his place as I hurriedly stood up with Pete. 

" That's alright, Pete and I'll go on our own. I know you'd rather get through your smoking session then join us in our poem making. Don't worry. We might be gone for most of the day though, it's quite hard to create the perfect one with so many ideas." I assured them, making my way to the door with Pete close behind me as a deafening silence followed. Turning around after reaching the gate, I found Micheal frozen in his hunched over position looking at my form beside Pete, contemplating on whether or not to follow or stay as Henrietta and Fickle stared up at me. Holding my breath, I eventually saw Micheal sit himself back down as the others continued to smoke, getting the message, I sighed in relief and motioned for Pete to follow me as I made my way to the grave yard. 

" Well that was a close one, wasn't it Pete?...Do you think their getting too suspicious of our sudden closeness to one another?" I asked as I slipped my hand into his own, loving the comfort and warmth they provided for me. We had been secretly dating for a couple of months now behind their backs and they haven't been as curious about our closeness until Henrietta eventually pointed things out at about a week ago.   

" Yeah..." heaving a heavy sigh, I gave his hand a flattering squeeze with my own, mine was shaking vigorously reflecting upon my panicking nerves, " are you alright (Y/N)?" he asked coming to an abrupt stop in our walk, grabbing me by the shoulders and turned my form to face his.

" I-I'm fine...it's just..." I trailed off, looking him in the eye seeing them flood with worry causing me to smiled warmly, bringing his hand up to my cheek pressing it upon my skin, leaning into his touch, " I-I love you so much Pete..." seeing him smile sweetly yet faintly, I felt my heart flutter as my stomach started to get tickled from it's inner cage; butterflies rapidly beating their wings inside me. He rubbed his thumb beneath my eye as he leaned into my face, capturing my lips in a passionate kiss; my heart beat increased at this as my cheeks flushed red for him. The kiss was quick but was filled with so much passion I didn't have a place to complain. 

" I love you more." he stated, smirking as I giggled. Making our way to the cemetery again, we never detached ourselves from each other's hold through our intertwined fingers. A smile wasn't showing any sign of deflating or disappearing from my face; I was truly happy with my Gothic Conformist...