Chapter 4 - Do you got plans tonight?

a few days later,

Berlin, Germany

As I was singing one of my songs, I scanned the crowd to see Tom Holland and Harrison, sitting on the balcony. Boy was I shocked, luckily it didn't distract me from singing. After I wrapped up my first song, I began to greet the crowd,

"How are you doing tonight, Berlin?" I said happily, the crowd cheered. "Hello, Hi everyone," I said, "I'm (y/n) (y/l/n), for those who don't know me. Nice to meet you all," I smiled, "I couldn't help but noticed that a friend of mine, and his best friend, are right here at the concert," I waved at Tom and Harrison and they waved back. "Enjoying the show, Holland?" I said smiling, I heard the crowd go wild. He gave me a thumbs up and laughed. My heart just melts when I see him smile. I continued, "Okay, so my next song is......"

Backstage,

after Shawn's performance

"WOOOO!! Awesome!" I shouted as Shawn goes down from the stage, he smiled, "(y/n)!" he gave me a quick side hug as we walked backstage. "Geez, Shawn, you're super sweaty," "Hahaha... I know, I'll go change, see you in a bit," he gave me a high-five and left.

"(y/n)?" I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around to see Tom and Harrison, "Hey guys!" I said smiling, I was gonna shake Tom's hand when he gave me a hug instead and of course I blushed really hard. "This is Harrison, I'm sure you know," he said as Harrison took a step forward, "Hi," he gave me a quick hug, "Hi," I replied, "It's so great to finally meet you in person," "Yeah," he said smiling, "Tom wouldn't stop talking about you since the TCAs," he laughed and Tom hit his arm playfully, "Haz!!" he said. Tom talked about me? I thought as I looked down, smiling.

"What are you guys doing here in Berlin?" I asked, "Oh, I got called by the directors of the new movie that I will be starring in, they wanted all the cast members to do a script reading here in Berlin." Tom replied, "Oh, that's cool," I said, "Hopefully he doesn't spoil the movie like he always does," Harrison said teasing Tom, "Aw c'mon," said Tom, we all laughed.

"So... do you got plans tonight?" Tom asked, "No, not really, I usually just take this time to rest, why?" I answered, "Ehm... do you ehm.. probably want to come and eat with us? If you're not busy of course, Harrison and I know a place near here that serves really good food in Berlin," he asked shyly, Oh my gosh, did Tom really just asked me out? Oh c'mon (y/n), that's impossible, he's just being nice, he's just asking you to eat with them, I thought. "I would love to! I'm really hungry after all," I smiled, "Hang on, I'll go get my stuff," they nodded as I walked to my dressing room.

"STELLA!" I said rushing in, "I'M GONNA GO OUT AND GRAB SOME FOOD WITH TOM AND HARRISON!" I started to fangirl, "Wait what?! Oh my gosh, you're such a lucky girl," she said excitingly. I took my bag and hugged Stella, "Have fun, dear!" "Thanks!" I smiled and left the room.

"Okay, let's go," I said walking towards them, "Uhm.. sorry (y/n), I just remembered that I have ehmm... things to prepare for the movie. The director ehm.. needs it by tomorrow," said Harrison looking at Tom. Tom definitely looked surprised, "What? You don't have to prepare-" "Oh, it's fine..." I said sadly, interrupting Tom. "It was great meeting you (y/n), stay in touch okay?" he gave me a hug, "Definitely, see you, Haz," I said as we pulled apart. Tom gave Harrison a suspicious look but Harrison just gave Tom a smile and a pat on his back, Harrison whispered something to Tom, I think I heard him say something like "Thank me later," What was that suppose to mean? "Have fun you two," he smiled and left us.

"Well, I guess it's just the two of us," he blushed. "Ehm... okay," I looked down and smiled, 'Just the two of us' , I shrieked inside, we then both left the venue and went out. "Where are we going?" I asked as we walked down the road, "You'll see," he replied, "Are you sure it's opened? I mean it's kinda late already," I said, "Yeah it doesn't close till midnight," he said, "My brothers and I love eating at this place whenever we get the chance to go to Berlin," 

🎵Do you got plans tonight?
I'm a couple hundred miles from Japan, and I
I was thinking I could fly to your hotel tonight
'Cause I-I-I can't get you off my mind🎵

Yep, the title is a reference to Shawn Mendes' song Lost in Japan 😂😂 Love that song!