01

One day at YG Republique...

It was 3 AM in the morning but there were signs of heavy movements inside the first floor of the closed restaurant. What appeared to be a filming crew were busy setting up microphones, cameras, and lighting. 

Ten minutes later, a quite tall slim girl with her manager and glam team arrived. She greeted the staff with a warm smile and low bow. She looked like she just had a few hours of sleep, yet her eyes were bright. Her face expressions consisted of anxiety and shyness. 

"Aah so we'll sit here?" She asked the PD. 

He nodded with a smile. 

"He hasn't arrived yet?",asked her manager. The filming crew shook their heads. 

"How about you sit first? We'll do a camera test", said the PD. 

They immediately adjusted the michrophone and lighting set once she sat down. 

"Okay. The cameras look good."

Her make-up artist and stylist automatically went to her to give a little fix. She wore a green plumatis blouse and black jeans. Her long wavy dark brown hair hung loose. 

She sat restlessly. Fifteen minutes (what felt like hours for the girl) later the restaurant door opened and a tall young man entered with his manager. He walked in with a shy smile and greeted everyone in the room. The staff all came to shake his hand.

The girl's heart pounded when he turned to give her the sweetest smile. He excitedly took the seat beside her. His big eyes covered in warmness.

"Have you waited long?"

For a moment she forgot that her mouth was still hanging open due to the sight of him. She quickly shook her head. 

"No. Not really."

He asked with a worried face, "You look a bit tired. Did you sleep at all?"

And you looked handsome as always. She brushed off her thought then answered, "Oh no! Do my eyes looked puffy? I did have a small amount of sleeping time but I feel fine though..." She cupped her face, a bit flustered. 

He brushed off a few strands of hair that covered her right eye. "Your eyes are fine. I just can tell that you're lacking sleep. Make sure to rest well after this, yeah?"

She nodded. Her cheeks painted red. 

The looked at each other with affection and shyness that made the whole staff squirmed delightly (while their managers both cringed). 

"Ooooookay you guys! Let's start to shoot in five?" The PD clapped his hands. 

They both parted their gaze and cleared their throats. Her make-up artist then came to him to add a bit powder to his nose and T line. He tugged his green-blue chekered collar worn under a black light sweater, making sure that it was neat. 

"Okay you two. Just take this as a usual interview. Reply honestly. I've ran through the questions with your managers and companies to make sure none is awkward. So just try and be comfortable, okay?", said Lee Misun aka YG's communication assistant manager. 

They both nodded slowly. 

How can I be relax?? She thought hopelessly. 

Boy this is more nerve-wrecking than performing on any stages!  Thought the young man who tried to calm himself down. 

Two hearts were beating vigorously as the PD ordered the cameras to roll. 

---

Okay first can you please introduce yourselves?