F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Hey guys welcome to my 97 chapter, I hope you had liked my 96 chapter

So guys it has a been a long time since I have not published anything...

So guys as you have read the title " F.R.I.E.N.D.S" , so this chapter is not about friends but about the about the song sang by Marshmello and Anne-Marie...

So in this chapter we are all gonna sing the song whoever likes it, and if you have any other song you can tell me or sing it in the comment section..

So SunriseShine88 and VillainousPixies I am tagging you to continue you the song... enjoy.. others can also join... I humbly invite you..

YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME!!

               Guys continue it...

So let's move on to some jokes!!

Comment down your birthday date and month and get to know what you are!!

Only this much for today so let's move on to some questions!!!

Would you rather live one life that lasts 1,000 years or live 10 lives that last 100 years each?

2.Would you rather use eye drops made of vinegar or toilet paper made from sandpaper?

3.Would you rather be without elbows or be without knees?

Would you rather experience a sharp pain in your side each time someone says your name or have a bell sound each time you are aroused?

Would you rather have a large 10 inch long belly button that swayed to music or have accordions for legs?

Would you rather have to sneeze but not be able to or have something stuck in your eye for an entire year?

Would you rather have a dragon or be a dragon?

Would you rather have hair nowhere on your body or be very hairy all over and not be able to shave?

Would you rather never be able to speak again or always have to say everything that is on your mind?

Would you rather be able to read or be able to read minds (but be illiterate)?

Would you rather be able to speak fluently every language in the world or be the best in the world at something of your choosing?

Would you rather be in prison for five years in solitary confinement or not ever go to prison and not ever become rich?

Would you rather wear a snow suit in the desert or be naked in Antarctica?

Would you rather change the past or be able to see into the future?

Would you rather eat a small can of cat food or eat two rotten tomatoes?

Would you rather be completely bald or covered from head to toe with hair?

Would you rather always have to skip everywhere or run everywhere?Would you rather have hands instead of feet or feet instead of hands?Would you rather have a horse’s tail or a unicorn horn?

Would you rather hold a snake or kiss a jellyfish?

Would you rather always smell rotten meat or always smell skunk?

Would you rather have a pig nose or a monkey face?

Would you rather surf in shark-infested waters or jump free fall with a parachute into the Grand Canyon?

Would you rather sit with a resting lion for ten minutes or run across a hungry alligator’s back?

Would you rather have your grandmother’s hairstyle or first name?

Would you rather drink all your food from a baby bottle or wear visible diapers for the rest of your life?

Would you rather always talk in rhymes or sing instead of speak?

Would you rather suffer from spontaneous shouting or unpredictable fainting spells?

Would you rather wear clown makeup every day for a year or wear a tutu every day for a year?

Would you rather not be allowed to wash your hands for a month or your hair for a month?

Would you rather always have a booger in your nose that moves when you breathe in and out or a piece of food stuck between your two front teeth?

That's for today..., pls vote and share... and pls pls comment!!!!!

Bye!!!!