Shopping With Kidd

Law hands you his credit card as you hug him bye on Saturday morning.

"Thank you Law." You say with excitement and a smile.

"Have fun (y/n)-ya."

You grab your purse and head out the door to your waiting Uncle.

You squeal when you get in the car and close the door.

Kidd chuckles "Are you that excited about spending the day with me?"

"Yes, and Law gave me his credit card for my dress."

You smile as you flash Laws card to Kidd.

"I hope he knows your gonna get more then a dress."

"He will later." You giggle.

"First let's go get breakfast squirt."

"Sounds like a great idea, I'm starving."

You pull you phone out as Kidd drives to the restaurant.

(Y/n) - Going dress shopping today!

Ace - I can't wait to hear about what you find.

(Y/n) - I'll give you all the details when I get home tonight.

Ace - Sounds good. I love you beautiful

(Y/n) - I love you more!

After breakfast you start your dress hunting. You decide to start at the mall.

Kidd helps you pick out a few different dresses. Of course they are all red, but you pick a few other colors as well.

First you come out in a red calf length short sleeve dress that had ruffles.

"I am so not wearing this Uncle Kidd. I'm trying to get Aces attention, not scare him off."

Kidd chuckles "Okay, go try on the next one."

Your try on three more at that store, but don't like any of them. You decide to try the next store.

Nothing there either. You only tried on one dress, but didn't like the way it hugged your body. Kidds facial expression said he didn't either.

You and Kidd decide to have lunch in the food court at the mall, since you were still there.

"Hey Uncle Kidd." You say between bites of your cheese frys.

"Hmmm?"

"So you think once were done eating we can go to this new dress shop that opened up last week? I might find something better there. They sell formal costume dresses. They might have masquerade dresses with masks already paired."

"That's a great idea squirt."

You smile brightly and finish your food.

Your in utter Aww when you go inside the new shop. There are so many dresses in so many different colors. All with different styles and themes.

Your face lights up the entire room.

Kidd loved seeing you like this and just stared till you started heading over to look through there massive selection.

"I can defiantly find something here."

You pick out a few and head for the dressing room.

First one was a purple knee length halter dress, that flowed down your body.