The Masquerade Ball: Part 1

It was finally THE DAY. You couldn't be more nervous.

Law took the day off today so he could take you to get pampered before your Ball tonight.

You sit at the kitchen table and slowly eat your waffles as all kinds of scenarios run through your mind about what could happen tonight when your mask is removed.

Your snaped back to reality when Law calls your name for the fourth time.

"(Y/N)-ya."

"Huh?" Your body jerks slightly as you look over at Law.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-ya, just a but nervous is all." You let out a awkward laugh.

Law smiles warmly and chuckles.

"I'm ready to go whenever you are (y/n)-ya."

You take a deep breath and finish your breakfast.

Law first takes you to get your nails and toes done.

Since you do this at the mall he heads over to the Starbucks to read while your in the nail salon. You will meet him there once your done.

You decide to just get tips on your nails instead of getting them painted.

It takes a little over an hour before you meet up with your brother.

You show him your nails and sit at the table across from him with your coffee.

"Whatcha reading?"

Law lifts his book up higher so you can see the cover.

"Figures"

He of course was reading some medical book about the human spine.

As you sip your iced coffee you pull your phone out.

(Y/n) - I'm so excited and super nervous about tonight.

Ace - Me too, but I'm so ready to be able to hold you in my arms.

Your blush doesn't go unnoticed by Law as he peeks at you over his book, but he keeps quiet.

Ace - So what are you doing?

(Y/n) - Just got my nails done, and now I'm about to go get my hair done.

Ace - Your beautiful no matter what. Always remember that. I love you and look forward to tonight.

(Y/n) - I love you more 💖

After you finish your coffee Law takes you across the mall to the hair salon.

He sits in a chair and continues to read as you head over and the stylists starts off by washing your hair.

You show her the picture you brought with you of how you wanted your hair styled.

You spend a good hour here as well.

Law takes you to a nice restaurant after and you sit and talk for a while.

"(Y/n)-ya, I hope your not planning to sleep with this boy tonight!"

Your mouth drops open and you drop your fork onto your plate. The sound of the metal hitting the porcelain startels you, making you jump.

"LAW" You shout and blush bright red. "No, I am not!"

"Good" Law smirks and cooly keeps eating his food.

You pout at him and take a drink of your lemonade.

---------------

Your sitting in your (f/c) underware at your vanity in your room finishing up your make-up.