>>53<<

KIM KYUNG HEE ~ WARRIORS SONGWhen you know the time has comeHere the beating of the drumsI'll be standing here to take you back home home homeWhen your soul lets go of fearCome to see it all so clearI'll be standing here to take you back home home...

When you know the time has come
Here the beating of the drums
I'll be standing here to take you back home home home
When your soul lets go of fear
Come to see it all so clear
I'll be standing here to take you back home home home

 This is a lil shorter than usual

<<Unknown Date>>

>>You sure? There is no going back<<

Jimin nods, aware of the consequences. Phantasos explained him that he doesn't know if his true body is alive or not. If it is, good. If it is not he will die the moment he steps a foot out of the Erebus.

Many things might have changed in the real world. They don't know how much time Jimin spent in the underworld, but if it's too long he'll wake up old, or many of his friends and family will be already dead. And even so, Jimin decided to go.

He couldn't live no more with that weight in his chest. He knows Jungkook left him, that's one of the last things he remembers happening before he entered the water well by himself. But he has a daughter, he has to go back for her sake, Jungkook or not. Maybe..maybe once she'll be older, Jimin will come back here, jump inside the water-well to reach the Erebus again.

Another issue is that Phantasos couldn't give him clear directives to leave the Erebus. He said that leaving flying would've been easy and ideal, but since Morpheus doesn't want to help nor interfere with his escaping, Phantasos found another way. Apparently inside Hypno's cave there's another passage, but Jimin has to find it alone, not knowing what is it, how to find it and neither where it leads. All he knows is that it's an exit, to where tho, he doesn't know.

And he'll be alone most of the time. Phantasos can't leave, so he'll accompany him just inside Hypno's cavern, until they find the opening to escape.

Jimin looks at the other securely, grateful.

>>I won't forget to pray in your honor, if I'll make it alive to Earth<<

Phantasos chuckles

>>Okay. Be strong Jimin. it might take a lot to find your way, but search for it, I swear you can make it<<

The Aether nods, but a last question comes to his mind

>>Letizia..? She..she left right? Did she make it?<<