Chapter 1: Call From School

Liam's Pov: Once All The Kids Were At School... Harry And I Had All The Time In The World To Ourselves.

Harry's Pov: With All The Time We Had To Ourselves Liam And I Went Out For Breakfast, Walked On The Beach We Owned, Went To Starbucks, Watched A Movie, Took naps, and went out to Lunch.

Liam's Pov: When We Got Back Home After Lunch And When We Were Just About To Watch The Game The Phone Started To Ring And It Was A Call From The School.

Liam: Hello

Nurse: Hello Is This Mr. Payne Or Mr. Styles

Liam: It Is Mr. Payne.

Nurse: Well Hello Mr. Payne, it is Nurse Melissa Calling You And Your 12-Year-Old Daughter Sarah Is In My Office.

Liam: What's Going On?

Nurse Melissa: Your 19-Year-Old Daughter Marissa Bought Her Sister To My Office Because She Wasn't Feeling Well.

Liam: Really.

Nurse Melissa: Yeah, Her Sister Told Me That Her Stomach Was Hurting, She Was Feeling Nauseous, She Was Very Hot, And That She Was Throwing Up Everywhere And Was Crying.

Liam: Oh No.

Nurse Melissa: So Sarah Is In My Office And Is Laying Down With A Bucket Next To Her.

Liam: Okay.

Nurse Melissa: Do You Think You Can Come Pick Her Up And Take Here Home Please.

Liam: Yes, I Am On My Way.

Nurse Melissa: Thank You.

Liam: Your Welcome.

~ The Line Goes Dead ~

Harry: Who Was That?

Liam: It Was Sarah's School.

Harry: Really, Why?

Liam: Yes, Cuz Sarah Is Not Feeling Good And She Is In The Nurses office.

Harry: Oh My.

Liam: I Am Going To Pick Sarah Up From School.

Harry: Can I Go With You?

Liam: Yes, You Can.

Harry: Okay.

~ Liam And Harry Get In The Car And Leaves The House Together ~

~At Sarah's School In The Nurses Office ~

Nurse Melissa: You Must Be Liam And Harry Sarah's Parents.

Liam: Yes, That's Us.

Nurse Melissa: Well Nice To Meet You Both.

Harry: Thanks.

Nurse Melissa: Sarah Is In The Bathroom, She Started To Throw Up Again.

Liam: Awe, My Poor Princess.

Harry: Yea.

Nurse Melissa: Are You Finished Sarah Darling.

Sarah: Yes.

Nurse Melissa: Your Parents Are Here.

Sarah: Okay Let Me Wash My Hands And Rinse My Mouth.

Nurse Melissa: Okay... So How Many Kids do You Have.

Harry: Liam And I Have 6 kids total.

Nurse Melissa: That Is A Lot Of Kids...how do you keep up with them.

Liam: I know...we keep a calendar of what our kids do, and we just recently got them all cell phone so we can keep up with them.

Nurse Melissa: That's Actually Smart.

Harry: Thanks.

Nurse Melissa: Here She Is.

Liam: Hey, Princess.

Sarah: Hi Daddy And Papa.

Harry: Is Our Princess Not Feeling Good.

Sarah: No.

Nurse Melissa: Don't Forget To Sign Here Out And Feel Better Soon darling.

Liam: We Won't.

Harry: Nice Meeting You.

Nurse Melissa: Nice Meeting You Both And Feel Better Sarah.

Sarah: Thanks.

~Harry Signs Out There Daughter Sarah And Liam Gets Sarah Situated With A Towel And Bucket In Her Lap After Putting Her Seat Belt On First And Propping a pillow Behind Her Head ~

~ They Pull Out Of Her School To Take Her Home ~

Harry: Wow our princess is sleep...it's cute.

Liam: Yeah It Is... I Hate Seeing Her Soo Sick.

Harry: Me Too.

They All Make it home With only 3 Accidents In The Car With Sarah Throwing Up But At Least The Bucket Was In Her Lap And A Towel Was On Her Lap As Well And They Pull Into The Driveway Of Their House.

Liam: I Will Get The Door.

Harry: I Will Carry Sarah In The House And Get Her Clothes Off And Put Pajamas On Her And Lay Her Down On Her Bed.

Liam: I Will Get Her Backpack And The Bucket And Her Towel To Wash It.

Harry: Okay That's Good.

Liam: Yeah.

~ Sarah Falls Fast To Sleep Again In Her Bed. ~

Liam: Let me clean the bucket and I will place it within reach for her if she needs it. * Cleans The Bucket *

Harry: Wow, Sarah fell asleep instantly when I put her In her B bed.

Liam: The Bucket Is All Clean.

Harry: i Will Place it within reach for Sarah if She needs It.

Liam: Thanks.

Harry: Everything Is Set.

Liam: Great Now We Can Relax.

Harry: Yes.

Here Is The First Chapter Of My New Book.

Hope you enjoy it and please read, vote and comment And please do the same thing with my other books.

God Bless You.

Love Ya

Nichelle

X X X X X X X X