Chapter 3: Call From Work (Liam) Part 2

*NO POV'S *

Sarah: Papa i feel So Sicky Icky. ~Sarah says in her little british accent ~

Harry: I know you do princess.

Sarah: i don't like this stomach virus. * starts crying again *

Harry: Princess, I know you don't like it...you father and I don't like it either. * says in a comforting voice *

Sarah: okay. * throws up and cries one last time *

Harry: Princess, are you finished?

Sarah: Yes...Papa I Want To Lay Down Again. * flushes the toilet and brushes her teeth *

Harry: All Done?

Sarah: Yes.

Harry: Lets go lay back down okay. * picks his daughter Sarah up And lays her back down on her bed *

Sarah: Thanks *yawns* Papa.

Harry: your welcome princess...feel better. *kisses his princess on the cheek * I Love You.

Sarah: love you too and thanks * Falls Fast To Sleep *

Harry: Wow, my princess...let me call off work today.

~ Calls Paul ~

Paul: Hello.

Harry: Hi Paul, I Won't Be Coming Into Work Today Because My Daughter Sarah Is Sick With The Stomach Virus And See Woke Up This Morning Literally Throwing Up And Crying And Also Because I Don't Have A Babysitter Either...So I Am So Sorry.

Paul: Thanks For Calling In And Letting Me Know What's Going On.

Harry: You Are Welcome, I might be checking up on Liam throughout the time he is at work.

Paul: Okay That's Fine.

Harry: Thanks.

Paul: anytime.

Harry: Bye

Paul: Bye.

~The Line Goes Dead ~

~ Back At The Studio ~

Zayn: Liam, Are You Feeling Alright.

Liam: Yes.

Niall: are you sure?

Liam: Yes, I'm Sure. * Swallows Hard, Trying Not To Spill His Contents From His Stomach Everywhere *

Louis: You Look Awful Liam.

Liam: I Look Fine.

Louis: Okay If You Say So.

Paul: Zayn You Get In The Recording Booth First.

Zayn: Okay. * Gets Is The Recording Booth And Records His Solo To Happily And Then To Best Song Ever *

Paul: Great Job Zayn...Your Done.

Zayn: Thanks Paul.

Paul: No Problem...Louis Get In The Recording Booth.

Louis: Okay. * gets in the recording booth *

Paul: Louis you are recording your solos for Story Of My Life And for Midnight Memories.

Louis: Okay. * Records His solos for Story Of My Life And Then For Midnight Memories *

Paul: Great Job Louis.... You Are All Done.

Louis: Thanks.

Paul: Anytime Louis, Niall Time For You To Get In The Recording Booth.

Niall: Okay. *Gets into the recording booth with no shirt on *

Paul: You Are Gonna Be Recording Your Solos To Story Of My Life And Don't Forget Where You Belong.

Niall: Okay. * Records His Solo To Story Of My Life And Then To Don't Forget Where You Belong *

Paul: Great Job Niall...You Are All Done.

Niall: Thanks.

Paul: Anytime Niall....Liam Time For You To Get In.

Liam: Okay. * gets in the booth trying not to throw up in The booth *

Paul: You Are Recording Your Solos To Don't Forget Where You Belong And Midnight Memories.

Liam: Okay. * Records His Solo To Midnight Memories Without And Problems* How Was That?

Paul: That Was Perfect.

Liam: Okay. * records his solos in don't forget where you belong and throws up in the middle of his solo in The recording booth *

Zayn: Crap! * runs in and grabs Liam fast and rushes him to the bathroom *

Niall: Poor Liam.

Zayn: yea he is so sick.

Louis: I told you; he was sick.

Zayn: Shut Up Louis! * Smacks Louis In The Face *

Louis: Ouch. * rubs his face *

Niall: Liam Are You Finished.

Liam: Yeah, i am gonna call harry and tell him to pick me up.

Paul: Okay.

~Calls Harry ~

Harry: Hello.

Liam: Hey Baby.

Harry: What's Up Liam?

Liam: Can you pick me up from the studio please, i feel like utter shit and i threw up 3 Times.

Harry: Awe, Babe I Am On My Way.

Liam: Okay...Bye

Harry: Bye.

~Line goes died ~

Sarah: Papa Where Are You Going?

Harry: To Pick Up Daddy.

Sarah: Why?

Harry: Because Daddy Doesn't Feel Well.

Sarah: Is Daddy Sick, Just Like Me.

Harry: Yeah...alright lets go get daddy.

Sarah: Okay.

After Harry gets Sarah settled in the car he get in the car and drives to the studio where he is and everyone say hi and feel better soon to both Liam and Sarah, they make it back home with only 4 Accidents With Both Liam And His Princess throwing up in the care for 25 minutes but luckily, they both had buckets under their mouths.

Harry: Well Time To Get You Both In The Bed...and get you Both a clean bucket in case you both end up throwing up.

Liam And Sarah: okay.

Harry: Now You Two Go To Sleep And Feel Better Soon.

Liam And Sarah: okay thanks.

Harry: you are welcome.

Liam And Sarah Both Fall Asleep Fast And Harry Takes Care Of Them Both.

Hope You Like The New Chapters.
~Nichelle
X X X X X X