Fearless, huh?-->Fluff/Angst

You sigh as you drag yourself through the house and towards your room, your backpack wrapped lazily around your wrist.

You toss your bag into the corner of your room as you glance at the window.

*Window Closed*

You stare at the window for a moment before shrugging and continuing on.

You reach down as you tug at the fabric of your sweater, peeling it off of your shirt. You look up in the mirror...

*Window Open*

You smile to yourself as you tie your sweater around your waist as you stumble to the desk and to your computer.

You sit down on the spinning chair and lift the top of the laptop. The screen is dark and you can see your reflection. Along with that of another.

You can't help yourself but smile.

You pull open one of the drawers and pull out an extra pair of headphones, hooking them up to the computer.

You hear a dark chuckle from behind you. Followed by a string of other psychotic giggles.

You feel his breath on your back when you finally speak up.

"If you're gonna try and scare me, Jeffery, you're gonna have to try a little harder than that..." You say, smirking.

He chokes on his words, full sentences not being able to escape his scarred lips.

"B-But...how did...how..." You stand up and place a single finger on his mouth, shushing him.

"Jeff, I've known you for almost a year now. I've learned all your tricks. Face it, Grandpa, you're just not scary anymore." You say grinning.

"T-That's bulls**t... Do you know how many people I've scared today?!" He says, challenging you.

"What? The only thing you can scare is a chihuahua!" You scoff.

He begins to say something before stopping himself. "Fine." He grunted.

You smile as you sit back down and turn on your headphones, music filling your ears.

You see out of the corner of your eyes Jeff glaring daggers at your back.

You roll your eyes "Whatever you're plotting right now Jeffery, it's not gonna work. You already know I'm gonna one-up you."

"Is that a threat?" He shot back, his grey eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Sure. If you want it to be..." You say shrugging.
*
*The
*
*Next
*
*Day

As you walk down the street, you hear the sound of footsteps behind you. You roll your eyes and smile

You take an unfamiliar route through the park, dodging trees.

You smile as you quickly turn the corner. You hear footsteps stop.

"Where did you-" You interrupt him by pulling on his hair, yanking him backward.

He yelps as he falls backward, looking up at you.

"Mission failed. You'll get 'em next time." You say with a giggle as you kneel down and kiss his "nose".
************************************
After a few more weeks at failed attempts at Jeff trying to scare you, you begin to hope that he gives up, turns out, he ain't going down without a fight.

You sit at your computer desk, sipping on a cup of coffee one of Jeffs mugs that says-

"NUMBER ONE (DAD) KILLER" Except the "Dad" is crossed out in red marker.

You snapped out of your thoughts when see Jeff leaning against the wall, fidgeting with his knife.

You smile "What? No elaborate plan to try and startle me or anything?" You ask, teasing him.

He giggles softly. It was one of the unsettling ones. Probably the only thing about him that scares you is his laugh.

He looks up as he stalks towards you. Like a lion and its prey.

You quickly throw on a fake smile as he approaches you.

"W-What, you're gonna pretend like your gonna kill me again right? You already tried that J-Jeff..." You muttered.

He grabs you by the collar of your sweater and pining your chest on the wall, your back facing him.

He chuckles slightly as he lifts your sweater up. Then the shirt under it.

"Go ahead and kill me, you don't have the g-guts." Your challenge. He simply laughs as he harshly presses the tip (Don't think of it like that you dirty bastards) of his knife to your back.

You hold back a whimper as he does so.

"So, do I win or not?" He asked softly. His menacing demeanor now getting an almost childlike feel to it.

"N-NO!" You bark. The knife digs deeper into your back. You cry out.

"Say, uncle." He whispered. You reach for his wrist to push it away to no avail.

You give up "F-FINE. UNCLE. YOU WIN!" He smiles and let's go of your wrists. You collapse.

He gives a childlike giggle and smiles.

"I'm glad we came to an agreement love~." He chimes, kissing your cheek softly.

You glare at him. A burning dot on your back leaking blood. He takes notice of your anger and looks at the wound.

"Oh. Right." He laughs, "I'll clean that up!" He chirps as he stands up.

Funny story about the chihuahua. A few years ago on Halloween, I had a party and I was dressed as Jeff. Some of my friends had to bring their siblings and it was my main goal to scare one of them. One of my neighbors walks by (the party was outdoors) while walking her chihuahua. The moment I made eye contact with it, it ran for the hills. I'll never forget that day.
Oh...none of the little kids where even fazed by my costume...
-Discord