Chapter 2: The Letter.

WE ALL KNOW THE DRILL. I DON'T OWN ANYTHING OR ANYONE IN THIS CHAPTER APART FROM AMELIA POTTER. 

Hey guys! Remember what just happened? Ickle Freddikins just kissed Amelia on the cheek! Oh no! Poor George! Remember, he's just left the compartment, very upset. Keep reading! 

I sat there, my head in my hands, with a thousand thoughts floating through my mind. Obviously Fred likes me, which is great, because I like him too, but I also like George. And George seems so upset! He obviously likes me as well! Admittedly, Fred was brave enough to make the first move, but George had been approaching me slowly, making sure he didn't rush. Making sure I still had space. My inner turmoil was disrupted by a soft, sweet voice.

'I'll go see where George went.' Fred said. Before he left, he leaned in close and took a hold of my chin with his warm, gentle hands. 

'Cheer up.' he mumbled, before he kissed me lightly on the lips. No sooner had he closed the compartment doors behind him than I let it all flow out. Tears fell onto my cheeks and I sobbed uncontrollably. What am I going to do? I thought. The compartment doors opened and I hastily wiped my tears. Looking up, I saw one of my closest friends Luna Lovegood standing in the doorway. She didn't say anything, just walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me. My shoulder to cry on. Always there when I need her. We sat like that for a while. Eventually, my tears dried up and I fell asleep.

 The next morning, I woke up to a sight I didn't expect. Hermione and Ginny, my brother's best friend and girlfriend, were sitting on my bed, shaking me awake. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. The sunlight shining through the open window blurred my vision. Squinting, I looked over to the two girls. Their bright, smiling faces were too much for me this early in the morning.

'Was'appening?' I slurred.

'When were you going to tell us about you and Fred, huh?' cried Hermione, with an impish smile.

'OR you and George?' Ginny added on.

'Two guys at once, huh?' continued Hermione.

'AND they're twins!' cried Ginny.

'AND they're YOUR brothers!' Hermione pointed out to Ginny.

'Yeah!' exclaimed Ginny.

'So when, huh?' Hermione said accusingly. Gosh, these girls could be twins!

'Um, I don't know what you two are talking about.' I replied nervously.

'Ha! Don't lie to us!' said Ginny.

'Yeah, we have proof!' Hermione grinned evily as she pulled out a beautiful bouquet of pink roses; my favourite.

'Where did you get these from?' I gasped, reaching out for them.

'They're for you.' Ginny started.

'From George.' Hermione finished. I looked up at them, into their faces, trying to see what this meant. Their happy grins gave nothing away.

'Well?-' Hermione started.

'-Read the card!' Ginny completed excitedly. I took the light-blue card covered with shimmering pink ink and started to read:

Dear Mel,

I'm sorry about storming out like that. Fred came up to me and told me how sad you were. I know it wasn't your fault he kissed you. I guess it just kind of hurt. It sucks that I'm only telling you this now, now that Fred's already made his move, but ever since I layed eyes on you, you've been all I think about. I can't get you out of my head. I love you, Mel. I always have. And I want you to know, that I think you should choose me. However, I'm not going to push you into a decision. But I am going to try my hardest to make you mine. And you know when I want something, I get it. 

Yours forever,

George.

By the time I'd finished the card, new tears had already formed in my eyes. Geez, I was doing a lot of crying lately. 

'Awww!' The two girls cried out. I'd forgotten they were still here. They ran to throw their arms around me. This time, I had better control of myself. Quickly, I let my tears dry up. I got dressed and as I opened the dormitory door, ready to face the twins, I put on a strong face and told myself that things will work out for the better. I hope......

Hey guys! What do you think? I know it's pretty short. Sorry! But PLEASE give some feedback! Thankyou! xoxo <3