One

A/N: This will be based off the movie Below Her Mouth. I'm not wanting to copy off to much of the movie, but i'm wanting at least the same type of emotions behind it and some of the same story line. I feel like i'm completely copying it but also not trying too. not sure if any of that even makes sense. The reader in this will be bisexual.

••

So that being said, i do not own rights to this movie. I am just the writer of this series based off of it. Hope you enjoy!

Lynn wiped the sweat off her forehead as she laid in the bed next to the woman who was hopelessly in love with her. The feelings weren't mutual, but she had to satisfy her needs somehow.

It's not like she couldn't find anyone else, she could but nobody else caught her eye like this one did. Sure, maybe once she had emotions for this woman who was staring at her now.

She tilted her head towards the woman, a small smile on her face as she moved her hand to her mouth. The woman handed her a cold water bottle.

"Did you get yours?"

She asked as she shifted a bit in the bed, bringing one of her legs to her chest.

Lynn shrugged, "A bit, i guess."

The woman frowned as she placed her hand on Lynn's leg. Lynn sat up in the bed, moving the band to her hair as she placed it in a low bun. She stood up and got dressed, slipping on her black skinny jeans.

"I uhm. I don't think we should continue to do this."

The woman furrowed her brows, moving the black hair that fell as she tried to make sense of this statement.

"I don't love you like you do me, it's just not working out."

The woman shifted again, deciding to get up and followed after Lynn as she fetched her white t shirt and put it on. She grabbed her keys and rolled them around her finger.

"I'll see you later."

Lynn grabbed her leather jacket, exiting the apartment as fast as she could. Just like that, she was out in this world again to figure out things alone. A thing she knew all too well, a thing she wouldn't change at all.

She wasn't one for love, she couldn't commit. If the right one came around, maybe but it would be a cold day in hell before that ever happened. It wouldn't take just anyone to make that happen.

You grabbed the few bags out of the car, looking out to your neighbors home as you watched a few of the workers fixing the roof. They all seemed to stop and look towards your way.

A few of the men screaming hey baby as you just scoffed and rolled your eyes, paying no mind as you unlocked your front door and made your way in. Setting down the bags on the stairway, making your way to the bedroom as you undressed from your work clothes.

You took a deep breath once you felt the restriction of your clothes gone, you threw on your pajamas and grabbed the black nail polish. Swinging it back and forth as you debated if it was worth it or just to pass it to another night.

Ultimately deciding to wait another night as you sat it back on the night stand, moving the blankets to lay down as you grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. Settling for some old sitcom that was on.

Footsteps filled the house, you felt giddy at that sound. A sound that was rare now a days, you moved the blankets on his side and patted the pillow once he got in the room.

He flashed a smile and kicked off his shoes, climbing into the bed. Snuggling into his pillow, quickly knocking out for the next few hours as he had another trip that he was needed.

One that he couldn't back out of, even though he worked in this small town you all had moved too over three years ago. He always stayed busy and it was a blessing and a curse but the money was good, although that wasn't the reason you were with him though.

The clock ticked and ticked as you counted down the hours, watching it and this man who owned your heart. You let out a small laugh and laid down in the bed, hovering over him as you ran your nails down his bare chest.

His eyes shot open, a smile on his face as his hands went to your hips.

"Good afternoon."

You laughed.

He spoke in his very rugged voice, "Good afternoon."

He looked around your body, checking the time before cursing under his breath. His hand tapping your leg, signaling for you to get off of him.

You groaned but followed as he wished, watching him rush to grab his suitcases that had been packed for days now. He pressed a kiss to your forehead and to your lips.

"I'll call you when i get there, okay?"

You nodded and whispered, "Okay."

He nodded and made his way out of the front door leaving you to sit there, alone for the next week in a half. Struggling to figure out the plans that would be taken place to make the days go by faster.

Work, work, and more work was on the schedule. So far, it was all your had. Maybe you could even plan for the wedding, one that was next year and seemed to be a thing that always was put off because of the busy schedules.

The black nail polish had been painted on your nails, you had been working on it for over two hours. Being a perfectionist wasn't your best quality but it was a good thing considering your job, a fashion designer.

You checked your phone again for the thousandth time as you waited for the phone call, the one he promised. You had struggled to find things to do to pass the time after the nail polish.

The sound of your phone rang, scaring you as you had zoned in on the ceiling. Somehow, studying the details of it not realizing that's what was going on.

You answered the call, "Hey."

His voice came through, it apparent he was exhausted. "Hey, i made it baby."

"Okay. Good."

"I'm gonna go to bed, i'm pretty exhausted. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Yeah?"

"Okay, i love you."

"I love you too. Goodnight."

The phone beeped and you laid it on the night stand, turning to your side as you felt your self finally drift off.