Four

Tumblr: Cvltimagines

The bath water ran as you gathered the needed clothes for the day, making sure they we're wrinkle free and matched down to the bra and underwear.

You looked out the window, careful to not draw attention to the fact you were naked. You watched Lynn as she grabbed a towel and wiped her forehead, tossing it back down to the ground .

You made your way back to the tub, running your hand under the water making sure it wasn't too hot or too cold. You got in and laid there. Letting your mind run at the events of last night.

The drill started again, the bath water masking some of the sound out as you laid there. You looked down to the band on your finger, the light causing it to shine and reflect on the ceiling in your bedroom.

And just in a matter of minutes, your needs took over the thought in your head. You were alone, you had to solve the needs somehow till your fiancée came back home in four days.

You pushed down the drainer, letting the water fill the tub as your hands found their way to your slit. Rubbing figure eights while your hips rocked along with, the water helping the feeling.

Your body jerked at the release, each jerk causing your body to sink into the water. Once you were done, you finished up bathing and getting dressed for work.

You checked the time once again, now you were really late. Really really late. You grabbed the keys off the coffee table and made your way out the door.

Avoiding eye contact with the blonde, you got half down the driveway before she noticed you. She smiled at you as she watched you walk to the car.

She got down off the roof, making her way to you. Shouting at you as you moved the items out of your back seat to your trunk.

"You didn't say goodbye last night, rude."

She raised the same towel to her head, wiping off the sweat.

"Sorry."

You avoided eye contact as you responded to her statement.

The last item was placed in the trunk, you opened the car door and getting in. Starting up the car as you went to shut the door.

"What are you doing tonight?"

She asked as she grabbed the car door, stopping you.

"Uhm, i have to work late. I uh am kinda late now."

"Well, i was gonna see if you wanted to maybe grab a drink later? I gotta make this deadline so i will be here till dark."

You nodded and shrugged your shoulder, "We'll see."

Lynn nodded and let go of your car door, "Have a good day."

You waved and shut the car door, driving out of the driveway. Fingers tapping on the steering wheel as you tried to avoid looking back towards her, knowing you weren't strong enough too.

The sun had gone down and all you looked forward to when you pulled into the driveway was getting into bed, drinking a glass of red wine and your favorite tv show. Maybe even a good release.