Six

Tumblr: Cvltimagines

The rain poured down while you sat in the truck with Lynn, hands clutched together as you fought the war in your head. It telling you to stay with her, just get your stuff and move in with her.  It had been way too long since you felt your heart melt with anything.

The other half of you telling yourself to stay with your fiancée, it wasn't worth throwing ten years down the drain for. Plus what did it matter? This would be over tonight, it would be over soon.

"Stay."

Lynn whispered as she leaned over the seat, pressing her lips to yours. It being sweet and with such emotion behind it, but it turning as she pulled your spaghetti strap down. Moving her lips to your shoulder, biting down on the tattoo.

You groaned, knowing her tacts. After all, the last three days had been filled with sex, cuddles, and hearing how she had never been in love with anyone. Just in a ton of relationships thinking she was in love.

It all being fine till she realized it wasn't working.  Not for her, she wasn't even hitting her releases after a while and maybe cause it was the fact her heart wasn't in it anymore. Maybe cause she wasn't attracted to them anymore once she found out who they were.

Once she found out their hopes and their dreams, their goals and everything else. Maybe because she didn't feel the earth shatter when she touched them, kissed them, and made them a complete mess just from her giving them pleasure.

And maybe it was because they weren't you. The last three days were the best for her, she was finding out about you. She was learning who you were through everything and maybe she was falling because she couldn't have you, because you are perfect.

But for you, maybe this wasn't even the same. Maybe this wasn't even a real thing. Maybe you were doing this for an experiment to figure out who you were, if this was your thing.

"I can't Lynn. It just wouldn't work."

You spoke through heavy breathing as she moved down to your chest, her nails digging into your hip as she pulled you closer and closer till you were practically in her lap.

"Yes it would, leave."

She spoke again.

You gasped as you pushed her away, your hands going into your hair. Frustration taking over, this was gonna happen and this is why you were trying to distance yourself from her. She was getting to you, that's why you couldn't leave it alone.

It didn't help she was working next door having to see her every day when all you wanted was to just forget her and move on. You grabbed your belongings from the floorboard, grabbing the door handle on her truck door.

"I gotta go."

You opened the door and got out, trying to avoid her now.

Lynn ran to the other side of the truck, slamming the door behind her. She pressed you up against the truck, her lips on yours like they were meant to be. Where they were supposed to be.

"Stop."

She wanted too, she wanted to stop. She wanted to let it go but she couldn't. Stopping was never one of her strong suits. It was one that wasn't even in her vocabulary.

She moved to your neck, her hand going to the back of your neck while her mouth find your sweet spot, nibbling down and soothing the rough bite by her tongue.

And you were wrapped in again, your hand grabbed hers. You lead her inside the house that you and fiancée shared, leading her up the stairway as your lips stay locked.

Clothes flying around the room, not once caring where they went. All that mattered was fixing this, getting that last sheer pleasure that would be gone for good once your fiancée got back home.

You were pushed up against the wall, Lynn dropped her to knees. Her finger going inside of you, your leg going to her shoulder as you began to ride her.

Your eyes closed as you focused on her, not the fact you were now in the home that was yours cause you wouldn't be able to do it. You would have to kick her out and figure out this problem yourself somehow.

Your legs shook, your hands going to the wall like it was gonna hold you up. She licked you off her finger and stood back up, moving you to the bed. You shook your head at her.

"No not here."

You lead her to the bathroom, leaning up against the cabinet as she waited for you to get up on it. She kneeled back down, her head going back to where it's been for the past three days.
Her tongue working it's way against you again, the feeling beginning to be one you were loving.

Her head weaved and bobbed, your fingers entangled into her hair as your head hit the mirror. Focusing on this, focusing on this feeling. Focusing on the fact that you were in love with her, one you had been avoiding.

You jerked and twitched, moans starting to fall from your lips. Your chest rising and fall just as you felt the release hit you. You opened your eyes and looked up, gasping at the sight.

Lynn looked up to you, thinking you were just doing this to signal you were there to keep going. That was till she saw where you were looking at. She turned her head to where yours was.

"Oh my god."

You screamed.

You swatted Lynn away, covering your chest as if he hadn't seen it before.

"What the fuck!?"

Your fiancée yelled, from the look on his face he was in shock and horror. Anger being the last one that seemed to appear.

"Babe, come on."

You spoke, the regret kicking in as you moved to grab your t shirt and shorts.

He stormed off and out of the house, slamming the door behind him causing the house to rattle. Lynn sat on the floor, head in her hands as the hopes she had just been shattered.

You were done with her, you weren't even worried about her like she thought. She gathered and her clothes, putting them back on.

You ran out of the house, chasing after your fiancée. Screaming and tears flowing down, your hand clutched to your chest as you felt your heart breaking.

This was it, this is wasn't how it was supposed to be you thought in your head. You cursing in your as you caught up with him, you are so stupid Y/N. You should have just left, you should have never let Lynn get her way.

"Please stop. Please."

You grabbed his hand and he jerked it back.

"Get the fuck away from me."

He screamed as he stormed off back towards his car.

You fell to your knees, crying as the rain helped wash away the tears that were falling. This time, the rain seemed to match the mood.