Note to the crew

While the world we left may seem promising and unending, I can promise you she will die in the near future. My friends, we must look outward, to the great black horizon, and dream of a better future. One that our children can look upon and know they can flourish in. Understand this, if I truly thought she was habitable, we would have never left in the first place.
   I feel some of you may think I went against our old leadership's orders in leaving when we did. I can assure you, no orders were given to stay on Earth. Why would we have left if these orders had been given?
   No, there is nothing to worry about. There is a long road of exploration and discovery ahead of us! There is much to attend to as our launch date had been unexpectedly advanced. I trust in you, my loyal crew, to make sure the inhabitants of Whale settle comfortably after testing into their work line. As many of you know, the mainframe should handle the distribution of workers. The balance from faction to faction should be kept at the necessary quotas for sustainable life. There should be no need for the crew to assist in any faction's work for any reason.
   Remember, the people that live here govern themselves, they trust us to only keep their home alive and moving, that is all. If there is an instance of unacceptable behavior prior to a fully trained Military, Faction, a crew's meeting shall take place, accompanied by council members that have been chosen by that time.
   As this is only meant to be a small note to help secure what you should already know, I'll keep things short. Please, however, allow me to be the first to welcome you to our new home.

May we flourish and grow inside mighty Whale

       Commander Jacob Gallagher