Chapter Six: "A Secret Revealed"

Previously on The Loud House: Lincoln's big feud- Coming out ( Scroll down to skip recap )
_____
The Hangout:
______
Lincoln hears knocking on the door.
"I guess it's already time for school, I'm coming Lori."
He opens the door to see who it is.
"Hey Lincoln meet my new girlfriend!" Clyde says
Lincoln wakes up and sees it was just a dream.
"Lincoln time to go get ready or I'll leave you behind and make you walk to school." Lori says very loud.
"It was just a dream..." Lincoln continues on after Lori says.
"Huh?" Lori asks while being confused.

Although, Lincoln knew it was just a dream it hurt him as much as if it was reality. This moment he realized he has a crush on Clyde. Lincoln feels weird and a tear falls down his face falling down to the ground.

"Am I falling for Clyde?"
______
Clyections:
______

The two go to there last period classes giving another hug when they're at Lincoln's class. Clyde wonders his feelings for Lincoln and thinks that it's just him being hungry. It's just hunger Clyde, you aren't like your parents. You're straight nothing more nothing less.  After thinking that to himself he has been off for the rest of the school day. Lincoln then meets Clyde at the school lockers.
______
Feeling of Betrayal:
______
Lincoln yells out "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHY IS EVERYTHING GOSSIP WITH YOU ALL? I DON'T LIKE CLYDE IN ANYWAY THAT'S MORE THAN A FRIEND , HE'S NEVER GOING TO BE MORE THAN THAT. I'M LITERALLY MORE FRIENDS WITH ROCKY THAN CLYDE." Everyone gasp for air like they seen a ghost that was in the basement. I think that was more hurtful than it sounded. God, now I feel bad.

Lincoln rolls his eyes and turns around to get back inside his room but Clyde was blocking the door. He seemed that he was going to cry out a waterfall but tried his best to keep it back.

"Clyde.."

He ran out without a word and while I looked back at my sisters they all shake there head like they were disappointed in what I said. I needed to tell Clyde what I actually meant but that meant in making a choice.
______
Choice 1:
______
Clyde quickly unravels the blanket from his head and rolls his eyes.
"You just don't get it do you? You've used me and then you got the nerve to chase after me? Ha, you got me! Wow, now what your going to tell me something that will change my mind about you?" Clyde says with his tone getting higher knowing that the words he said is hurting him.
"You know I didn't mean it Clyde. Yeah, what came out my mouth was wrong but I really didn't mean it. I did it because..um..because.."
"Cat's got yah tongue? You should try and finish your sentence." Clyde finishes Lincoln's sentence.
"...." Lincoln says nothing.
"Lincoln, we've been friends for years..YEARS and you can't tell me why you said something so hurtful about your best friend BEHIND my back? We can no longer be friends. We're done, I honestly don't need any of this negativity in my life." Clyde says seriously.
"Clyde, you don't mean this. I want to explain but my s-sisters and my parents. You wouldn't understand." Lincoln says looking at Clyde like he was very scared.

_____
Choice 2:
_____
"Lincoln.." Lynn whispers.
"Yes? Oh wait, I forgot to thank you. You're the best sister in the world." Lincoln says to her.
"Don't thank me yet. Clyde told me something that you're not suppose know.."
"Well, what was it that's so secretive. Is it that he's wants space or..?" Lincoln replies.
"Uh, close? Clyde told me that he's moving on from the situation and that he wants to go to the dance with me and doesn't regret his choices. Thanks for understanding and don't tell Lincoln." She concludes her sentence.

_____
Time To Dance:
_____
Lincoln had kissed Ronnie-Anne and had forgotten about Clyde. His old mutual feelings had came back for her and Ronnie-Anne didn't stop. She had gone along with it and kissed him back. Which actually progressed for a minute however he was ready to pop the question nobody expected.