A happyily ever after

The night before was something to remember in Catherine's eyes, Gaston a man who was known for his brutish nature was so different behind a closed door. He was being gentlemanly to her, helping her to her chair, cleaning dishes and even throwing out the extras to the animals. It was a vast improvement since the day they first interacted with one another. Catherine was in love with this man and the way Gaston was sweet on her made her fall deeper in love with him. Though Belle did not agree with her sisters choice in men she was happy for her as she had never seen her sister this happy before.

That following day Catherine got ready to work on the garden when there was a knock on the door. Perplexed at how early it was, she wondered who was knocking on her door. It couldn't be Gaston she thought as he told Catherine last night this is the hours he likes to hunt. She continued to think as she opened the door and was very surprised. Gaston was there a bouquet of flowers in his hand as he smiled genuinely at Catherine. "Good morning Catherine! May I come in?" Gaston asked as Catherine blushed and nodded as she stepped to the side for him. He smiled and comes in as Catherine closes the door and faced him. "What brings you here Gaston?" Catherine asked softly as she studied him, he seemed nervous about something judging by his posture but she could not put her finger on it.

"Well you see Catherine, we've been together for quite sometime and have grown to know one another...." Gaston paused as he faced Catherine and got down on one knee. "Catherine.... I've become a humble man because of you and I don't want to loose you to anyone else, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" Gaston asked as he pulls out a small silver ring with a beautiful ruby on top. Catherine couldn't believe what she was hearing, let alone what she saw. As if on instinct she gasped and covered her mouth as tears formed in her eyes. Her fantasies were now becoming a reality as she couldn't form the words of how happy she was, she gave Gaston a eager nod and held out her hand shakily as Gaston chuckled and puts the ring on Catherine's finger.

As soon as the ring was on, Catherine tackled Gaston and repeatedly kissed him. She was ecstatic as Gaston smiled and held her close, he did it. He had the perfect life all because he was given a second chance with a girl who made him see through his narrow mindedness. He was so happy,  that he had almost forgot LeFou and the others despite them being a bit angry with him they still welcomed him with open arms and had already planned a wedding for the two lovebirds. Gaston got up and smiled at Catherine who was in his arms. "I know this wedding is sudden but we don't want to disappoint the whole town who brought this together...." Gaston said sheepishly as Catherine laughed. "What are we waiting for then?" Catherine spoke up as she bow held on to Gaston's arm ready to go. He chuckled and the two went out of the home to complete their happily ever after.....

The end