Chapter IV: Academy Graduation

(I DO NOT OWN PICTURE!)

-I dunno how anyone would like this chapter but I'm thinking that this might be good since I plan on throwing flashbacks into the mix shortly. But please tell me how your day is, and if you have any questions for me please ask! Also just a hint

No ones P.O.V

A silver-haired male softly formed a fist with his hand, slowly bringing it to frame which made echo noises of his knuckles against the wooden framed door.

"Yeah, yeah.. I'm coming Dad!" Tsukiyomi is a bit irritated, "Alright, no need to be upset little one." Kakashi smiled as the door opened than gave her a closed eye smile, she gave him a similar smile back as both head into the living room eating their breakfast.

After breakfast she waved her dad goodbye with her cute smile.

Tsukiyomi would move her hands in the shorts-pockets with her signature cold-heartless expression, aka Heartless Uchiha Princess, is a nickname given to her throughout her academy years, for the past 6 years to be more exact.

Upon arriving near the Academy all the kids would move aside to avoid any kind of contact with her, she even avoids Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka, Choji Akimichi and Neji Hyuga who had met each other for a short while.

Tsukiyomi keeps her eyes closed walking passed everyone while entering her class and heading up to the very back, where she sits alone by herself.

Everyone begins walking into the classroom sitting in their designated seats, she is hoping for peace and quiet this year.. with nothing to do with anyone. BUT.. that's only wishful thinking when all the fangirls surround Sasuke Uchiha, the most popular male uchiha in class, "SASUKE!!~ can I sit beside you?!?" a pink-haired bimbo begged like a lost puppy, the other .. "He would obviously wish for me to sit next to him BIG FOREHEAD!"...

Of course, nothing could go wrong for them, right? .. Wrong. "What's so special about him?!!" the blonde yelled at sasuke while being on his desk glaring at him in the eyes, as was the raven haired boy as well... "Hn. Shut it dobe." this sparked the blonde to wanna punch him in the face.. until some guy from behind him pushed him more further to the raven uchiha boy who's lips met the blondes.

Several minutes later - after Naruto's beat down by all the fangirls....

Iruka came in, "Silence!!!!" thus everyone kept to themselves quietly. He began instructing them on how they will be gaining a sensei after the exam on the Clone Jutsu. Iruka would begin to call by names, "Sasuke Uchiha" than minutes later... "Sakura Haruno!"...

Until eventually later asking for Tsukiyomi who was far in the back of the class, where it's dark and hard to see. Getting up from her seat begins to walk down but stops right in front of the Teacher, "I don't plan on going into that exam room..." she told him aloud where everyone heard, he ended up getting mad but before he said anything several clones were around him in a circle with index finger, and the side finger next to it.