CHAPTER ONE

Lauren's POV

I've been thinking about adopted forever now, but I've never asked alex what he thinks, so after the vlog tonight i'm going to ask him.

"and If you're not smiling you're doing it wrong" 

"Hey babe, can I ask you something?" I ask nervously fidling with my fingers

"Yeah of course" He replied

"W-wh- what do you thing o-of ad-a-adopting?" I stutter out.

"I think, that if you're asking me if I want to adopt a child it's a yes" He smiled

"Really?, cause I-i' ve done a lot of reaserch and found a place!!" I said really really fast

"Ypou set up a meeting didn't you?" he said waving his finger at me.

"Yeah.. It's tomorrow" I said sheepishly

"G'night I love you" he said wrapping his arms around me roling  his eyes at me.

"Good night I Love you to" I said falling into a deep sleep dreaming about the little one we'd be taking home tommorrow.

 Alex's POV

 I'm so happy Lauren asked me about adopting, you see I've been wanting to o adopt lately as well.

-the next day-

I woke up nice and early to see Lauren going through the closet looking for something to wear.

"Morning babe" I said issing her forehead

"morning"

"Are you excited?" She asked bouncing on the balls of her feet.

"Yup" I said  popping the 'p'

"Let's hurry and get dressed then!" She exclaimed going back to looking for and outfit to wear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

about  an hour later we were dressed and fed reaady to go.

We got into Lauren's car and drove to the orpahnange.

When we got there we both raced out of the car and up to the front doo, it was  adoption day so it was an open house.

We walked in got our name tags and went around tlking to the kids.

Lauren's POV

All of the kids were cute and very sweet, but none were the One.

Just as  I was giving up on hope I saw a small little baby crawing after the cutest little girl ever. The baby looked to be at least 6-7 months and the little girl looked about 4.\

I grabbed alex's hand and walked us over to the two little ones.

I kneeled down with alex's copying my actions.