𝟎𝟎𝟏 [✧] 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

˗ˏˋ  IMPORTANT MATTERS MY CHILD  ˎˊ˗
❝THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MATTER FOR US TO SEE IF JISUNG'S DATE IS SUITABLE ENOUGH FOR OUR OTHER BABY.❞
FELIX LEE

Felix Lee is content in the living room

Felix Lee is content in the living room. Lounging on the couch in a comfortable position where he was minding his own business was quite lovely if he was being honest. His only focus was directed towards the tv screen in front of him. The quiet aura got destroyed a couple minutes later as a loud Jisung suddenly storms into his designated area.

JISUNG: (muttering to himself in the mirror) Is my hair okay? Do I look okay. Ugh.

Felix looks over his shoulder to see Jisung ruffling his newly dyed hair in the mirror placed near the kitchen. It was a courtesy from one of his father's (Bambam) idea that there needed to be mirrors in every room. As his father's says you don't know when you need the mirror. Going back to Jisung he stares at his complexion until he's satisfied with the outcome. Eventually he grumbles and quits his actions to retrieve his jacket from the coat rack.

JISUNG: (shouting) I'm leaving now.

BAMBAM: (storms out of the room with Yugyeom's wrist in his grasp) Not without us sending you a goodbye and good luck.

JISUNG: (flushed) It's just a date; I'll be alright.

BAMBAM: (slightly about to tear up) Aw my baby come here. Give me a hug since Mark, Jackson, and Brian aren't here to send you off we're here.

FELIX: (gets off the couch and has his arms wide open) Can I get my turn too?

BAMBAM: (screams back to the soft boy) I'm not done yet love!

Jisung giggles in Bambam's tight embrace and slightly taps his arm to signal it was time to let go. Bambam lets go and gives the boy a small peck on the forehead and another reassuring smile. Jisung then went to hug Yugyeom.

YUGYEOM: (starts to tell the boy some of his advice) Don't be nervous it's gonna be fine. You know when me and Bambam had our first date I wa—

FELIX: (interrupts the start of a sentimental moment) This is not the time for your sappy love story dad. Jisung is gonna be late if you start telling him your story.

Jisung laughs and detaches himself from Yugyeom giving him a slight smile. Then starts tackling Felix into a hug which Felix immediately returned.

FELIX: (smiles and ruffles Jisung's hair) Have fun Sungie! Tell me everything about it later!

JISUNG: (looks up to Felix) Hey, I will. Also when you will go on a date?

FELIX: (laughs nervously and then pinches his cheek) Shh, this is about you. Now come on and go on your date, you wouldn't want to keep him waiting. You look great okay, there's nothing for you to worry about.