Chapter 1: Where Did I Came From???

Juvia Locksar had a very tough life. When the Farmer and his wife grew very ill she was forced into living in a orphanage, where she was often bullied by the other children there. When she turned 10 years old she found out that she could use water magic, but the thing is she didn't knew how to use it. And since all the other children of the orphanage was regular humans they bullied her even more. When she was old enough she decided to leave the orphanage and put her water magic into use, and join a guild. But when she couldn't find a guild that would take her in Phantom Lord toke her in. On the outside she was a cold person like everyone at that guild, but in the inside she had a heart like gold. She even befriended a man there at the guild, his name was Gajeel Redfoxx.

Then after 3 years of being at the guild, there guild decided to trash the Fairy Tail guild, and capture one of there members. While all this was happening Juvia develops a crush on a member of their guild, his name was Gray Fullbuster. Ever since the Phantom Lord was taken down Gray and Juvia became best of friends.

...

(Gray P.O.V)

"Hey has anyone seen Juvia? She was supposed to meet me here for our next mission."

"No we haven't. Last time I saw her was when she was in her room picking something to wear." ~Levy

 "IT TAKES THAT LONG TO PICK OUT CLOTHES!!!!"

"Hey were girls, it's in our nature ;D"~ Cana

"Then explain why Juvia is the only girl in Fairy Tail that is taking so long doing this?"

"...Eh Good point... Maybe you should go to her apartment and check out what's up"~ Cana

"YOU CRAZY?!?!?!  WHAT IF ERZA CATCHES ME?!?!?! O o O"

"Don't worry about her, listen there is a secret little door on the side of the building. Go inside and keep walking until you see a door that has a rain droop on it, there you will end up being in Juvia's room."~Cana

"OK thanks Cana...Wait how do you know all this?!?!?!"

"Well Erza and I are the one of the oldest girls there at the hills, so she's not really the only one who knows these kinds of things ;D"

...

Gray did exactly what Cana told him to do and found himself, as she said, in Juvia's room.  As Gray walks in he hears a sweet sweet sound coming from the bathroom. It was Juvia singing a very familiar song.

"Umareru kotoba

Kieyuku kotoba

Anata no naka ni

Ikitsuzukeru kotoba"

'Wait...That song... It sounds like...My lullaby...'

"Tachidomari sono toki

Yuuki he to kawaru

Saa arukidasou

Ano toki yori 

Anata wa Tsuyoku natteiru kara

Mou mayowanaide 

Ano toki no kotoba wo

Shinjite"

'I didn't know that Juvia can sing...'

He looked through the crack of the door and saw Juvia sitting on the toilet brushing her hair, while humming the melody of the song. Juvia had a very sad smile on her face as she was doing this. She was dressed in her new outfit that she wore to the Grand Magic Games, but this time her hat wasn't on.

  "Hmm....I can't stop thinking about my past now and then... This has been happening ever since I joined the guild..."~ Juvia  

'Her past?'

  "I really do miss Shiawase(The Farmer's wife) and Komugi (The Farmer). They were like parents to me...If only I knew who my real one were..."  ~Juvia

'She's an orphan?!?!'

 "I hope they were nice people... and that they are very loving too...I just wonder, why weren't I with them...Maybe they don't love me...I'm not surprised actually, I'm not the type that people might like...I'm just nothing specia-"  ~Juvia

Gray stood up and opened the door with one arm not showing his face. Juvia was so shocked and started to blush.

"GRAY-SAMA?!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HER?!?!?!?! HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!?!?!"  ~Juvia

Gray didn't answer he just kept walking towards Juvia, and when he was close enough he pulled her into a hug. Juvia's eyes widened.  

 "Don't say that...NEVER SAY THAT ABOUT YOURSELF EVER AGAIN!"

Juvia starts to have tears in her eyes.

"I may not say this much, but your an amazing person! You have a beautiful heart and well your beautiful!!"

"Gr-Gray-Sama???"~Juvia

"I may not really know much about your past, or where you really came from, but I do know who the real you is...you,  the real Juvia Locksar...."

Gray started to pull Juvia into a deeper hug.

"Thank you Gray-s...Gray your so kind.."~Juvia

"Don't call me just Gray, if you like to call me Gray-Sama then so be it."

"Then thank you Gray-Sama ^_^"~Juvia

The both of them got up, and left the building to start walking down the sidewalk to the train station. When the got into the train Juvia accidentally bumps into a man in a dark brown coat.

"I'm so sorry sir, I did'nt mean to bump into you, and make you drop all your belongings." Juvia said as she dropped to the floor and picks up the mans stuff.

"Oh no no, there's it's not necessary to do that for m-..."~The Man

The man stopped and starred straight into Juvia's eyes. Gray notices this and starts to get angry.

"I'm sorry for starring it's just..You look like...her..."~The Man

"And who is her???"

The man pulled out a picture of a little girl with blue hair and blue eyes, wearing a small white and blue dress with a tiara on her head.

"Hey how did you get a picture of me as a kid?"~Juvia

The man was shocked 

"..This picture...is the picture of a fair and beautiful princess that I used to serve back in my day."~ The Man

"And what was the princess' name?"~Juvia

"..Juvia...Juvia Locksar..."~The Man

~To Be Continued~