It's Been Forever - Travis Scott

It was finally the day he was getting back; Travis Scott would be coming home.

Travis and I had been dating for about two years now, and it was hard being away from him whenever he went on tour. This time, he'd been gone for four months, way too long in my book.

I plopped down on the couch as my phone buzzed.

Travis💕: Almost home baby girl💜

(Y/N): Excited to see you💗

About thirty minutes later, the door opened. I jumped from the couch, a smile one my face

I ran to Travis, wrapping my arms around his neck. His arms went around my waist.

"I missed you so much." The words were mumbled, due to my face being buried in the crook of his neck.

"I missed you too baby." He said back softly. God I missed hearing his sweet words.

He pulled away, planting one of his soft kisses on my lips. I kissed back, but it soon turned from soft to rough.

We both pulled away for air, smirking, knowing god damn well what was to happen next.

He picked me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist, and his hands resting on my rear. He gave it a small squeeze, and I giggled softly. 

"Wow I missed this too." He said, and we both laughed as he carried me to our bedroom.

He laid me softly down on the bed and began kissing me roughly, my legs wrapping around his hip area

He pulled away and looked at me, his dreads falling in his face as we looked at each other for what seemed like forever. "God, you're so beautiful." He mumbled, and I giggled.

His dark lips began to go down my jawline, then my neck. He began to suck and bite around the area, leaving marks what I had gone without for a while.

I let out a soft groan as he found my sweet spot. I could feel him smirk into my neck as he sucked on the spot for a bit longer, before pulling his shirt off, followed by mine.

His hands went to my bra, and pulled it off, throwing it to the floor before his lips met my nipple. I let out a gasp as his tongue swirled around the area, biting and sucking lightly.

He seemed satisfied with the moans I was producing, due to how hard his member had gotten in the past bit.

He chuckled and pulled away before removing his belt, the item following the same pattern as my bra. 

He pulled off his pants followed by his boxers, before motioning to his hardened member. I knew exactly what I meant.

He sat on the bed, and I keeled in front of him, taking his manhood in my hand, slowly bringing it up and down his length as he let out a few grunts.

I wrapped my tongue around his tip, and swirled it around softly, before taking in his length. he threw his head back and let out a throaty moan.

I pulled him out of me, before stripping out of the great of my clothes. He sat there in awe staring at my naked body, before shaking his head. "I have such a hot girlfriend." He muttered, before he began stroking himself.

I sauntered over to him, running my hands up and down my body before climbing on top of the male. I slowly slid him into me, both of us letting out a low groan.

I began to bounce slowly on him, my moans growing louder and louder the faster I bounced. He grabbed a hold of my hips and began to add more impact as I bounced. I moaned louder and louder, and so did he.

He reached his hands up and groped my breasts. "What's my name baby girl." He moaned out.

I bit my lip letting out a load moan. "D-daddy!" I screamed out. 

He smirked, "good girl." 

I soon felt a knot in my stomach. "I-I'm gonna come!" I moaned out, before releasing all over him, before he to pulled out and came on my breasts.

I collapsed on his chest, panting before I planted a kiss on his lips.

"I'm so happy you're back." I said.

He began to stroke my hair. "Me too baby, me too."

-

A/N - Holy Crap this is #69 in Lil Skies? What's funny is that this doesn't even have Lil Skies in it yet! I have Lil Pump on the way! Make sure to request some more rappers!