Rough - Lil Pump

I checked my outfit one last time. it was acceptable for what was to be going on tonight. Gazzy was coming over, so it wasn't worth the hassle to get all done up if he was just going to be pulling off the clothes greedily.

A knock sounded on my front door. I smiled to myself, running to the door, smiling as I opened it to see Gazzy.

"Bèbita!" He cried out, smiling, his arms open. "Come to daddy!" He said. I jumped into his arms, my legs wrapping around his waist as he walked inside, shutting the door with his foot.

He planted a kiss on my lips, pulling away, laughing.

"Look! I got my braces off!" He flashed his pearly white teeth.

"Oo baby they look so good!" I said, planting a kiss on his lips.

He gave my ass a little squeeze as he carried me to the couch, laying me down so I was under him, and he was laying in between my legs.

"You know, it's been a while since we've seen each other, and I kinda wanna have some fun Lil Ma." He said in a low, husky voice. God that voice turned me on.

"Sounds good to me." I said with a giggle. His lips met mine roughly. He bit down on my bottom lip, my lips parting. He slid his tongue in my mouth.

He sat us up so I was sitting on his lap. He pulled off my shirt, gazing at my chest with a smirk. "Damn, let's see what's under this Bèbita." He said, pulling off my bra." He pressed his lips to my nipple immediately. I threw my head back and let out a low moan. He pulled off his own shirt.

He picked me up, and laid me down on my back. He pulled off my pants, followed by my panties roughly. "Damn Ma, you're wet." He chuckled, dipping a finger inside me, pumping in and out softly.

"Fuck Gazzy, p-please go faster." I moaned out.

"What about I do this?" He said, pulling his finger out. I heard his pants unzip, before a felt him ram into me. I let out a loud moan.

" Mm Baby, I sure did miss fucking you." He began to speed up. I let out loud moans. His hand found my throat. He tripped it softly, pumping faster and faster.

"Gazzy! I-I'm gonna come!" I yelled out.

"Go ahead baby." He pulled out, and a came, before he released on my breasts. "Damn baby I missed you."

- I'm so sorry for the delay! I've been busy, and lazy! But here it is! Lil Pump as a request! -Tyler