Special Chapter (The Person Who Change Toota) Part 5

Here is the update. I'm actually have free time because i don't have a job and still trying to find one. That's why i can update everyday. This 1k view special. Enjoy.
=====================

Dear is running everywhere to find Toota. He is really worries of Toota. He stop for a while to think.

'Toota don't want anyone else to know his secret so he must be crying in somewhere people can't see him' Dear thought to himself

'Toota don't know this university so he don't know any other place that quiet so, he must be in toilet.' he continue his thinking.

Dear find the toilet near the presentation spot. He come in to find the toilet stall has one closed door. Dear smile. He come nearer. He knock the door.

"Toota? You're in there?" Dear ask

Toota quiet. He is still in crying mess. He don't know what to do. He is afraid to face his friends and juniors.

"It's okay. I'm alone now. I know what happen. They told me. They are not here." Dear reassured the junior.

"R-r-really? They are not here?" Toota ask in his sobbing. He calm down a bit knowing Dear is alone.

"Yes. Trust me. Can you come out?" Dear ask.

Toota still keep quiet.

He open the door and hug the senior. Dear just hug him back with his hand at Toota's back.

"It's okay. You can cry. But don't worry. I know what you crying for. You friends and juniors are not judging you. I ask them to deal with that Ace bastard." Dear tell Toota.

"Deal?" Toota ask with tears still running at his cheeks.

"Don't worry. The presentation still going on. They doing it at place where there's no people." Dear said.

"But p... What if they go overboard?"

"I ask them don't be harsh."

Toota look at Dear not convincing.

"If you not believing me, come with me." Dear said.

Toota look teriffied with what Dear said.

No no no no." Toota shook his head not agree.

"Just come with me. Don't worry. I'm here." Dear hold Toota's hand and get out of the toilet.

"You'll be with me?" Toota ask.

Dear can't hold it anymore. Toota looks so cute with his eyes looking at him like that. Cheeks still wet with tears. Dear feel relieved though that Toota already stop cute. Dear hug Toota.

"Toota. Before we get back to them. I have to tell you something. I love you Toota. What happened today make me realise that i want to protect you forever. Please be my boyfriend." Dear confess.

Toota can feel his face is getting hot. And he is sure it's red now. He is ahy with Dear's bold confession.

"Umm... P. I know you already courting me for over a year already. This past for days i notice my eyes always on you. Thinking you. Today's event make me realise that i need you in my life. I love you too... My boyfriend." Toota said. His face getting more hot and more red.

"After the presentation, let's go get lunch together. Consider that as our first date." Dear said with a teasing smile.

"Okay p." again Toota with his shy act.

Dear hold and interwine thier finger. Not caring his surrounding.

******

"Toota!! Where are you going? We are so worried. Don't worry we already punch this bastard." Knot said.

"Don't worry. We are not judging you. We actually realise you is gay because you never set your eyes on girls. Even you trying act like normal." Arthit said.

"Yeah. We friends right." Prem said.

"Yeah. Don't worry. Arthit is like you too. He love his 0062. I don't know why they still not confessing." Bright said.

"Hey Kongpob. When will you confess. Are you waiting this head hazer? You will be single until you graduating if you wait him." he continue.

Such a good friend he is. And he get a smack from Arthit for shouting like he want the whole university know his secret. That give Toota a total relieve. He smile at their antics. While Kongpob just smiling at his cute senior's cute face. The juniors just shook their heads seeing Kongpob's dreamy eyes. Crazy fool.

"Get that Bright."Arthit said after smack Bright.

"Ouch! It is hurt." Bright said.

Bright with his hawk eyes notice Dear and Toota's hand change his target.

"Ehemm... Someone hide something from us." Bright said with teasing smile.

"What now Bright? Can't you stop. Just now Arthit now who?" Knot already feel tired with Bright. They not even start the presentation yet.

"Look at Toota and p'Dear's hands." Bright said

They all look at the direction Bright said. They all start to smile.

"Don't worry Toota. Like what Bright said, Arthit is like you too so, we actually happy with your realtionship with p'Dear." Knot said.

"What the hell Knot? Not you too." now Arthit is sulking and pouting.

Kongpob now comforting his cute senior. Arthit don't know why he let the junior do this to him.

"Thanks guys for accepting me. And y-y-yes. I am in love with P'Dear." Toota said. He try to let go his hand but Dear wouldn't let him. He just smile with a red face.

All the juniors agree the senior.

"Look the junior accept you too. Don'y worry." Prem said.

"What i say? They will accept you. Am i right?" Dear said pinching his lover nose.

"Yeah. You right p." Toota smile. He is shy with what Dear's do in front of his friends.

"OMG. Toota you can be cute too. P'Dear must be amazing." Arthit is now the one who is teasing.

"Look who i am. You senior." Dear said make his lover's face get more red.

The continue the teasing until the presentation start. The start to do the preparation. Oh! Ace start to run away when the distracted. He is now afraid to get in more trouble with Toota. And all of them couldn't care less of him.

*****

After the presentation end. They decide to eat lunch together with the juniors. The feel great that the presentation going smooth without any other trouble.

"Toota. You want to have a lunch wiyh us or your new boyfriend?" Prem ask. With a smile

"Sorry guys. P'Dear invite me for a lunch date. Bye." Toota said with a shy smile.

"Oh and Toota?" Knot said.

"Tell us your trauma whenever you ready. We will always be with you. We are you friends. Now go. P'Dear is waiting you."

"Okay." Toota give a guenuine smile to Knot. He is indeed a father of the group.

They are going with separate ways to have lunch.

The next day, Toota tell the whole story that Ace said with Dear beside him. He feel happy that Dear is the person who change him. From the person who have inferior complexion and haunted by a trauma to be a better person.

End

===============

Finally, the story end. How is it. I hope you guys statify with the story. I know it's feel weird with shy Toota but just try imagine it. Just try.

Tomorrow i will start to update MEMORY. And i have to see NEW.....BOYFRIEND story. I might change this story to a book. We'll see. I try to plan first. I will inform you guys if NEW.....BOYFRIEND might change to a book or stay as short story.

See you next time.