Little Accident (Yong & Nai)

I got this idea this morning when i cook for lunch. Enjoy.

==================

Nai and Yong start to live together after the two confess to each other. But these two keep this as a secret. So no one know except for Nai's parent.

The clock show it's already 10 AM. But they haven't start cooking for lunch yet. The fresh ingredient already bought by Yong this morning. Well if you want to get fresh fish, you have to buy it early.

"P'Yong. Today i will cook lunch. You just rest for today."

Yong raise his brows, "okay then."

Nai then walk to the kitchen and bring out all the ingredient. He start to prepare the ingredient.

After 20 minutes of preparing he start to cook. He turn on the fire.

Nai frown. The fire wouldn't come out. 'is the gas empty?' he thought.

He yelled, "P'Yong!! Come here. Something's wrong with the fire gas."

Yong run to the kitchen worry.

"Why? What happen?"

Nai point to the gas.

Yong check it for a bit and notice that the gas is empty. He laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Nai is blushing because of embarass.

"Nothing. It's just you are cute. And innocent in this kitchen. You want me to help you?" Yong ask.

"No thanks. Now i know what is wrong you can get out." Nai refuse the help. He shove Yong out of the kitchen.

With that he start to change the gas and start to cook once again. The cooking didn't take much time since he only cook 3 dish considering only 2 people will eat it.

Finish cooking Nai start to clean the mess he make in the kitchen. He wash all the kitchen utensil he use, swipe the floor and other else.

He put the dish at the dining table and call his boyfriend.

"P'Yong. Let's eat."

Yong get up from his sit and walk to the dining table. He wash his hand and sit. Yong eat the dish and smile.

"It's delicious considering the little accident happen earlier." Yong chuckle.

Nai can only pout. This is his first time cooking of course this happen.

Yong kiss Nai for a reward for the lunch.

END

===================

3 more couples before i complete this book.

See you next time.