.160.

TRIGGER WARNING: miscarriage

Liked by TylerPerry, JesseJames and 2,849,472 others

NatalieRay this is going to be a lengthy post, so grab some popcorn and get comfortable. Because I'm about to explain to you all everything that's been going for the past few months of my life.

8 months ago now Tyler and I found out that I was pregnant, we were excited to start the next chapter of our lives together with our baby. That post that I made about bubs gender was just an excuse for me to post my baby bump. At 21 weeks we received the worst news any expecting parent could get, there was no heartbeat. I had a miscarriage. It took a huge toll on our relationship, we tired to work things out. We tried so many different things but it just wasn't meant to be. Tyler and I have now been broken up for nearly 2 months. We shared something beautiful, and although we aren't together I wish him nothing but the best. Yes we talk still, we are the only ones who really know all that we went through.

Jeremy and Blair have been so incredible over the past few months, they are were always a phone call away.
If you haven't seen Calum and I have been hanging out lately, he was my shoulder to cry on and I was his. We both have been going through stuff and we were there for each other. Obviously there is chemistry with him but there will be no rushing into something. I need time to be on my own and learn to that losing the baby was not my fault.

To little baby Khloé, mummy loves you so much baby girl I wish I had the chance to see you grow up or even just to hold you. You will always be my angel baby.

Comments Disabled