.167.

Liked by DaisyWhite, MarieHood and 2,726,959 others

NatalieRay night out on the town

2,298,027 Comments

BabyBlair: stunning
JessicaH: where did you get your outfit from?
BlairKR: THATS MY BEST FRIEND
JDog1997: damn mama
HairyStyles: we love a queen
CalumHood: where the hell was my invite?
NatalieRay: @.BlairKR fuxk I love you!
CatalieHay: GUESS WHO IS BACK
NatalieRay: @.CalumHood in the same place my invite was to Paris, no where!
CalumHood: @.NatalieRay don't be cranky I old you to come with me. But you said you had things to work out first. We can go together soon though, sound good?
Lukehemmings: please go with him next time, he was so annoying
TylieStan: im crying, at least she is happy

_____________________________

A/N: OHMYGOD ITS 10 days till I'm off to America! I'm so excited! I have never left Australia before though, I am sad that while I'm gone 5sos and Niall will be in Australia just praying they tour again next year. If I was in the country I would be there in a heartbeat, I have never been to a 5sos headlining tour. Only seen them when they were opening for 1D so it's a dream to see them. As for Niall I saw him last year, 10th of September 2017. Best day of my life no joke. Came really close to meeting but we left his hotel and got chicken Nuggets from McDonald's. When we got back I cried because the girls there just meet him. If only I stayed. I would do anything to meet him, and Calum. They have been my favourites since day one.