♤info♤

cunning, sly, intelligent, diligent, manipulative, cold, sarcastic, ambitious, impulsive, polite, snarky, impatient, bitter,

species: frost giant
age: ~1,070 (~23)
orientation: pansexual
height: 6'2 or 187.96 cm
abilities: shape-shifting, illusions, superhuman strength, astral projection, inter-dimensional teleportation, telepathy, enhanced stamina, enhanced durability,

__________

Loki is a species of frost giant and though he is small in statute he still possesses attributes of a frost giant.

He has physical attributes equal to a fit member of his race such as enhanced strength, stamina (due to his frost giant metabolism he has superhuman levels of physical stamina), speed, durability enough to withstand high-caliber bullets without harm, and immunity to all known diseases and toxins, as well as resistance to magic and aging.

He also possesses genius level intelligence and is well trained in magic. He has the ability to manipulate magical forces for a variety of purposes: energy projection, creation of force fields,  temporarily increasing his own physical capabilities, granting superhuman abilities to living beings or inanimate objects, flight, hypnosis, illusion casting and inter-dimensional teleportation.

He has extrasensory abilities and is capable of astral projection and can cast his thoughts across great distances—even across dimensional barriers, like that between Asgard and Earth—even if he is unable to move. He cannot read the minds of other beings, although he can influence their actions.

___________________

[ https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loki_(comics) ]

-the majority of his abilities are sourced from the comics-