𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

Three days of hanging around Avengers Tower and Charlie continuing her training with the additional help of Steve and Thor passed before the day of Tony's party arrived. With an hour left before the party, the young archer found herself sitting in Natasha's room while the redheaded woman dug through her closet in search of something for the blonde girl to wear. After looking through her closet for a good ten minutes, the Romanoff woman turned around to show the younger girl a short, black dress.

"This would look great on you."

"You know I don't like wearing dresses that much, Nat."

Her response caused the Romanoff woman to let out an annoyed sigh before she rolled her eyes at the Bridger girl and hung the dress back in her closet. Charlie did her best to contain her laughter as she watched Natasha continue to dig through her closet. More time flew past them before Charlie found it harder to sit still, causing her to lie down on the bed and let out an annoyed groan.

"Patience, young Sparrow," Natasha said with a smile on her face while keeping her attention glued to the clothes in her closet.

The Bridger girl continued to stare up at the ceiling for what felt like an eternity before she heard Natasha clear her throat. That caused Charlie to sit up and lean back on her elbows as her eyes landed on a nice pair of red pants and a black blouse. The smile on Charlie's face did nothing but grow before she jumped to her feet and took the articles of clothing from the redheaded spy. Natasha watched with amusement in her eyes as the young girl raced into the bathroom to change. As soon as she was finished, Charlie walked back out into the room to join Natasha and Clint, who had come to get them for the party.

After taking the elevator down to the main floor, the three of them walked into the lounge to find a huge crowd of war veterans and others walking around and talking among themselves. Charlie's eyes continued to travel around the room as she took in her surroundings before she caught Clint gesturing over in the opposite direction. The Bridger girl instantly followed his gaze to find Steve walking through the room with Sam Wilson. Charlie just stared at the Falcon in awe before her attention landed on Tony and Thor talking to James Rhodes.

"This is amazing," the Bridger girl muttered under her breath as her eyes continued to dart around the room below her.

"You'll get used to it," Natasha laughed at the younger archer's antics, causing Charlie's body to stiffen a bit before she glanced back at her mentors.

"You heard that?"

"Yeah, but don't worry about it...I'll be sure to judge you," Clint told her with a smug smirk on his face before he wrapped his arm around the Bridger girl's shoulders and led her down the closest set of stairs while Natasha left them to go behind the bar.