Chapter 1

After watching, “first kiss with 7 guys”, I just thought to myself, I wish that could happen to me too, I mean, I’m just like Soojin there, I’m now 23 year old woman who haven't date since I was born, my friends even encourage me to watch this short story. Perhaps I can relate to her and tomorrow I’ll be turning 24.

During midnight, I prayed to myself to have my first boyfriend whom will take my first kiss, and will love me until death do we part, hah, I wish.

Then I slept.

The next morning, I woke up and patted my own head, “saengil chukhae”, before I got up and get ready for work.

While working~

A simple ting, made my eyes shift from the counter to my phone.

A text from mom.

From: mom
Don't forget to buy my pouch that's in sale today, if you don't come back with that pouch, you’re out of my house.

Reading that, I rolled my eyes, ‘what a day to start my birthday’.

Another ting, told me that I received another text message, to which I hoped was a birthday greet, so I checked.

From: mom
Before I forget, go hook up with someone for pete’s sake, you are already old!

That my friend is what I would like to call, a caring mother. Did she forget my birthday again? I think so. Seriously what a wonderful day.

One of the two girls who were working at the counter with me, asked me, “have you voted yet?”. “vote what might I ask?”, I asked her back.

She scoffed, “are you an idiot or what? Check your whatsapp”, she told me. I cocked an eyebrow at her before checking my whatsapp and found nothing. “group whatsapp”. “oh?”, I pressed the group whatsapp for the staff and saw a poll to vote, the best person to become the C.E.O, and there were three boss to vote.

“yah! Put your phone down! It’s the manager!”, Sumin yelled to me. I look up from my phone and saw a guy, a handsome guy, coming straight to me with his awesome-looking-expensive blue blazer.

‘Oh my god. Isn't that the actor?! No wait!! He’s the handsome model that worked under this company!! Seo Kangjun!!’, I yelled to myself internally.

[Miru's note:~ and there you have it! The first episode for this beautiful story]