Chapter 3: Cha Eunwoo, The student

I was pouting to myself while I was at the counter, it was too good to be true. "Hey (name)-sshi, could you help this Japanese ambassador?". Japanese? Ambassador? I nodded my head and scurried over to the Japanese Ambassador.

My work was simple, showing them around and telling them how it works with yen and won in this country, of course I explained in Japanese.

"domo arigatou ne ojou-san", the married woman nodded her head to me. While I curtsied, "doiteshimashita, danna-san soshite joshi-san". Then they walked away while I heaved out a relief sigh, oddly it was tiring.

When I came back to the counter, Sumin pointed to my phone, "your phone rang 5 times", she boredly said.

Hearing that, I cocked an eyebrow while taking my phone which was above the desk, 'hm? An unknown number? Spam perhaps'.

After work, I finished early so it was in the afternoon. As I walked out of the door to the shopping complex, I noticed a motorbike while a guy standing near it and there were two helmets on the seat.

Oh my god.....is that Cha Eunwoo?? The idol group from Astro who looks like a guy coming out from manhwa. Why is he here?

"seonsaeng-nim", he called out while smiling at me.. at me?? I look around before pointing to myself, "na?(me?)", instead of saying anything, he walked to me and embraced me, making me drop my beg from my shoulder.

He's hugging me, Cha Eunwoo in flesh.

Stop it (name)! He's younger than you!

When he pulled away, he held my hand, now that I look at him, he's tall and...oh my god, I can't control my heart! He's even beautiful than me.

"let's go out", he pulled me to his motorbike, while I only just followed him with clearly a dumbfounded look on my face. 'He knows me or something? He did called me teacher, was I his teacher or something?', I frowned to myself.

His laughter was the one that brought me back to life, like seriously his laughter is very melodious, I wanna keep him so bad!

"seonsaeng-nim, thanks to you, I could go to Japan and be normal there instead of awkward", he continued after he laughed.

"J-Japan? For...?", I pondered.

He placed a hand on my arm, patting it gently as he still smiled. "did you forget? You were the one tutoring me Japanese language, it was for performing there of course! Now wear this", he placed a (f/c) helmet on my head before he wore the other black and red one.

He sat on the motorbike, before turning his head to me, "what are you doing there? Come seat down, don't forget to hold me tight".

Then he quickly zoomed across the street heading to somewhere, I'm not even sure where. When we arrived, he held my hand as he walked beside me along the railway, right beside me was a clear blue sea. Beautiful was the word that left out my lips.

"umm", he piped up.

I look up at him with a wondering look, "yes Cha Eunwoo-sshi?".

"can I not call you seonsaeng-nim?", his eyes were beautiful, his cologne smells so nice.

My ears perked up as I remembered what he said, "what do you plan on calling me?". "you", he simply said with his dazzling eyes staring at me.

Dammit he's too pretty.

Not that I mind actually but.... Isn't calling me that way rude?

"that's...actually rude, Cha Eunwoo-sshi", I looked down at my feet. He heaved out a sigh before tilting his head to me, "you usually call me Eunwoo-yah, why the sudden formalities?".

At the mention of that, I don't even remember having him as my student before. It made me wonder to myself, 'what exactly is going on?'.

Then, I simply agreed to myself that this is another dream, well whatever, Let's just have some fun!

Smiling up at him, I apologized, "sorry, I'll call you Eunwoo then".

He nodded his head lightly before snatching my hand in his, "seonsaeng-nim, do you like parfait?". I knew I was blushing, you know I couldn't help it, right? "yes I do, why?".

"then let's go here", he dragged me to parfait parlor. Oh my god, this guy is the sweetest, I don't want to lose him, no way!

We both went to the parfait parlor and he bought my favourite flavour. Eh? How did he know that's my favourite flavour? Then he bought a vanilla flavour, probably his.

Once he had both in his hands, he smilingly gave me (f/f) one, "this is your favourite, right?". I nodded my head, "thank you Eunwoo-yah".

"seonsaeng-nim? You haven't answered my proposal", he stated as he walked next to me. I cocked an eyebrow to his statement, 'proposal? He.... Did he proposed me or something?', I could feel my face hot at that thought.

"Seonsaeng-nim?", he said again while looking at me. I look up at him, 'oh my god, he's so beautiful', "yea?".

He heaved out a sigh before placing strands of my hair away from my face. Woa.

"Can I call seonsaeng-nim, you?".

He asked me the second time again. So that was his proposal?

Blinking my eyes at the thought of it, my face turns red again for who knows how many time.

His eyes slowly landed to my lips as he smiled beautifully, "you have something on your lips".

"eh? Where? Here?", I started wiping at every places on my lips. He only smiled while shaking his head. So beautiful.

"let me...", he leaned closer to my face. Eh?

Eh?

Just before his lips landed on me.

I

Woke up.

EEEEHHHHHHH??

I looked at my watch and it was 2 in the morning, what the heck? Ugh! Then I noticed something on my desk, cards, there were seven cards and two cards were.....huh... Seo Kangjun and Cha Eunwoo. Then does that mean I have 5 more? I wonder

Then words came out where Cha Eunwoo's card was, it said "No kissing".

Oh? Damn it.