Chapter 4: Lee Jongsuk, The Veterinarian

Remembering it again and again about those cards, was I supposed to meet another guy today? And even if we were about to kiss, then I’ll return back to the beginning? So that's how it’ll work right? So for now I guess I’ll be stopping myself from the kisses I’ll or he’ll make. Though it’s obvious that I don’t want it to be over. Those guys are good-looking.

I wonder who I shall meet today~

It made me kinda excited that I’m gonna meet another guy today on my birthday. I was still working at the counter but oddly, nothing much really happened.

And soon enough, it was already time for me to stop working, so I got out of the shopping complex and looked around, in search of any good-looking guys but I failed to see any one.

I sighed out loud.

Whatever, I’m hungry, I want ramyun.

I walked and walked to the nearest convenience store, which wasn't really near, but yeah it was near to my neighborhood anyway so I shall clarify it as it is.

After buying cup cheese ramyun, I heat it in the oven after putting mineral water in it and mixing the spices. I waited about a few minutes and TING it’s done~

I got up from my seat and took it and it was hot! Too hot that I dropped it on the floor.

“aniya!”

My life is ruined!!

My ramyuuuunnn!!

“hei, are you okay? Did you burnt yourself?”, a voice I could hear talking to me but I ignored since my PRECIOUS ramyun spilled.

“c’mon, I’ll buy you a new one miss”, he continued and yet I still ignored him. His footsteps disappeared and came another voice, this time it was the counter guy.

“oh my? I should clean this up”, he quickly said and ran away.

Leaving me on the ground sobbing to myself about my precious ramyun.

“here you go, I know it’s not cheese ramyun since I couldn't find it anywhere, but you eat shin ramyun too, right?”, the same voice that I ignored said as he showed me the ramyun. I didn't made a move and didn't even want to talk.

He sighed, “are you hurt then?”, he helped me up and checked me, “hmm…please seat down”, he gently lead me to a chair and pushed me to seat down and that’s when I look up to his face.

He was wearing baggy clothes, his hair was messy, he looks familiar despite his messiness. “I think your fingers burnt, wait here for a moment”, he said and dashed away to find who knows what.

Why does he looks familiar?

I know that mole from somewhere.

When he came back, he had ointments in his hand and colgate, wait WHAT? Colgate? For what???

“let me take a look at your hand”, he sat on the ground as he tend my finger and I just stared at him.

Oh my freakin god he looks so freakin familiar!!!!

“ch-chogi….nuguseyo?”, I asked carefully.

He then looked up at me before smiling, “oh? Actually I’m not working today, A day off you could say it that way, I’m a veterinarian and my name is Lee Jongsuk”.

Lee Jongsuk….that name does rang a bell.

Wait.

Lee Jongsuk?

Lee….JongSUK??!!!

THE LEE JONGSUK?!

The one who acts in W2world! The manhwa guy! Why…why is he a veterinarian? Isn't he supposed to be an actor and model?? Wait a minute….he…he’s one of the guy from “My First Kiss for the Seventh Time”, no?