xxv

"what are you doing here?" i gave them a cold glare, one by one.

who the hell allowed them to stay here

"answer me!" i shouted that made them flicnhed all at once.

"s-sor-

"i dont need your sorry! i never asked for that, i thought you were my friends but when i need you all the most where are you? and whenever i wanted to talk to all of you where are you? you always ignore me, my calls, my text, everything, you make me feel like im a useless person. REMEMBER THE DAY I ASKED YOU GUYS IF YOU WANT TO GO OUT AND NONE OF YOU ANSWERED? I WENT OUT ALL BY MYSELF AND THERE I SAW ALL OF YOU AT THE MALL, STROLLING HAPPILY, I SAID TO MYSELF THAT MAYBE YOU JUST MET EACH OTHER ACCIDENTALY BUT DAMN THE OTHER DAY YOU GUYS IGNORED ME FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITTY EXCUSES"

"NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

"and get out of my life!" i blurted out as i controlled my tears not to fall down, not because of sadness but because of anger.

finally all the things i wanted to say i already said, when all of them were already gone, i get down on my knees and cried my heart out.

after all these months, i can still feel the pain and i cant rid of it anymore, as day passed by it feels so normal, im not the same anymore, not the lee jihoon they used to know.

- END -

Y'ALL I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT SOONHOON IS OUT THERE MAKING 2018 THEIR YEAR BIJ THAT VIDEO SOONYOUNG POSTED WITH A CAPTION "❤" IS THE SOONHOON CONTENT THAT MATTERS LOL ANWS THANKS FOR READING THIS PROBABLY POSTING A FLUFF ONE GOTTA BLAST X.