Half past

Chapter two

Gemma's POV

Woke up this morning like my head against a board, twice as cloudy as it'd been the night before and I went in seeking clarity. Indigo girls. Sorry I've got an obsession, I know how gay of me. Waking up, I hate sleeping alone... Without my little cup cake. She always says how she's the more 'dominant' she's a midget!

Hearing a loud laugh from behind my ears I take note, I'd know that laugh anywhere. My little chickens laugh. She does this cute thing where whenever she sees me she talks a little louder or laughs really loudly just to try getting my attention. She thinks I don't notice. Turning around in my own time, I don't even bother with a register just counting heads then Cooper tells me who's missing.

Looking forwards I braced myself, every lesson Anastasia with her hand up "me miss pick me I know." There's a reason some people shouldn't be allowed into society. It's because they're so annoying, no wonder there's so many murderers. I don't mean it. I wouldn't kill her or keep her from society... But I'm hung over and all I need is my bed and Ada playing wench. Not some upper class brat telling me all the answers to life.

I've had to split them up, broke my heart to do so but Cooper just talks and make Ada talk... Well Ada would still talk with duck tape around her mouth. But they just don't work... At all. And when I say that I don't mean it's little work... No work, no nothing. I used to have to forge things in their books because I didn't want them taken off me and put into isolation. I have Ada 4 days out of 5 and Cooper 3 if she even bothers to show up. My friends used to say that it was wrong, to like someone so young but what's wrong with love?

"Finished Miss Lander." Ada walks over and hands me her paper. Sneakily I look her up and down. I don't think this girl knows what she's doing to me when she wears those shorts. For gods sake Ada! Ugh. Her long blonde hair in curls trailing down her back, enticing me to look at her bum more. What? I'm only human! I'd say other than the constant eye sex we have great boundaries when it comes to keeping school and home life separate. Just today she's looking, mmm. I can't. I just. Ugh.

"Jack, Cooper! stop pissing about trying to get Ada's attention." I give them the all knowing eyebrow. I let jack and coops sit together even though they're dating. The pair don't think I notice them holding hands under the table. He's the only one I've ever heard call her Soph or Sophia. It's weird.

I spend most of my day trying not to get distracted, calling my mum or Hannah my sister and sometimes I get a cheeky call from the guys. All of my friends know about me and Ada, she isn't allowed to tell more than 3 people, her dad doesn't count. Laura, Lisa, Keenan(Rosie's boyfriend), Callum, Samantha and Jamie, that's my gang anyway. They love Ada think she's a good laugh. I know I've got an absolute treasure with this girl.

Walking over I've planned it in my head. Kneeling down it was uncomfortable until her beautiful big green eyes looked to me. Oh god. It's happening. She's undressing me with her eyes and licking her bottom lip. Crap. Not in school. "So what are you stuck on Ada?" I smile to her sweetly, I hope no ones noticed how red my cheeks are. Yep I'm flushing. Hot flushing. Pointing she rests her hand on the table as I come round and take the empty seat beside her. The class thinks she's sitting by herself because she needs my help a lot. She doesn't believe it but she's very bright.

Turning around I made sure the others were working as I got in a little bit closer so I could brush her arm giving her shivers. "Not in school Lander." She turns her head, were close but not close enough. I seriously wish it was half past already! "I'm only helping you out." She smiles at me with those perfect teeth, got her braces off when she had just gone 15. Which meant she wasn't afraid to smile.

"Okay well actually help me, don't just sit there with your tits poking out getting me all turned on." I giggled a little bit trying to cover it up with a cough. Hearing Cooper laughing in the background obviously I didn't cover it up that well. "It's all good, you don't need my help. You've done it right, have more confidence in yourself." I watched her smile beam as she put a giant green tick on her work. Taking the pen off her I put a smiley face underneath it with my signature.

Half past! She knows the drill, collecting in the text books as I give out a fun little maths puzzle for the end of the lesson. They're my sixth form, with all their work I figure sometimes they could do with a 20 minute chiller. Most of the time they complain about how hard the puzzles are but I can do them in my sleep. Taking half the books off Ada we walk into the store cupboard towards the very back where only Cooper would be able to see us. What with her sitting at the back in the corner.

"I've missed you." She smiles as I begin to nibble on her ear and put the books on a higher shelf... Just because she can't reach. 5 foot 3, it's such a cute height. Unlike 5 foot 6. Turning around she meets my eyes and I know I'm home as we press our lips together in a gently kiss. Opening her mouth we begin out little 2 minute make out session.

"Ahem, ahem." I hear from outside and gently pull a part. That's coopers little signal for us to stop what we're doing. Anastasia walks into the cupboard "I need you to check this miss." For gods sake, she does my head in. She knows she's got it right she just wants constant recognition. Gesturing I follow her out turning round to Ada and mouthing the words 'I'm sorry'. She's okay now though, she understands.