The only thing

Chapter three

Gemma's POV

Finally! I can go home, pretty sure Ada's not coming over tonight so that's a bummer but ah well I can get some sleep. Sometimes she's like a rabbit I swear to god she just goes on and on and on... Not that I'm complaining. It's beautiful we've been together a year and a half and we still have the spark. With us two there's a pretty big spark I'm not going to lie.

It's becoming addictive, she's addictive. Honestly, all I do is think about her. Even now on the road home, wondering what she'd have to say. Probably something weird about the TV shows we watch together. She has this cutely annoying thing where she spoils the whole story. She's always like 'the fiancé comes back' 'he gets dumped' 'she gets stabbed' 'they all die'... Ugh. Sometimes I want to watch the tv and not know what's going to happen.

Walking up to my door I slam it shut and throw my bags down kicking off those tiny heeled boots I adore so much. They make me feel that little but more powerful and I start to strut in them. Looking around, I swear I had a tone of washing up to do. I notice the door to the living room is open. Crap this is what happens in horror films. They kill the gay teacher first and then everyone finds out she was dating the student. Oh no.

Placing my hand on the door, it was cold. As if a ghost could be inside the room. Peering around the door I saw something that I wasn't expecting. "Hello." Adeline's voice sparked straight through me. I placed the glasses of wine on the side. That pizza we could have in the morning for breakfast. There was only in the entire universe I wanted. Her body crashing against mine creating waves of sound and heat. Having her hands grip the back of my neck as she breathes sweet soft moans into my ears. The only thing I wanted.

In school the next day I had an extra bounce in my step. A little skip as I glided up the stairs, why is my life so perfect? Seriously I have the worlds cutest girlfriend! I don't think I've been this happy since I thought Father Christmas was real and brought me a dog. Sitting down I was fully refreshed "someone got some last night" I looked over as Cooper winked to Ada who seemed to blush. Aww she's so cute. "Cooper!" Her little not so innocent head turned around confused. "Shut up. Right..." I hushed them down as they all looked towards me. "We have a new girl starting today her name is Daniella Cormack, she should be here." I heard the door go and turned my head.

What. The. Hell. I watched the tall tanned blonde work her way into the class room. Her shaven head at the sides and big blue eyes seemed to make everyone weak in awe. "Daniella, hi I'm miss Lander" I reached out my hand as she smiled and shook it. Damn she has big hands. "Hey." What the Ugh even her teeth are perfect. "Please just call me Dany." She sat down. Don't you dare get comfy there. No! Ada's a weakling when it comes to tall, surfer girls! Why do I have the feeling I'm going to get dumped?

2 weeks later
I'm dreading this I hate watching them! She's known 'Dany' two weeks and it's "oh Danys so funny." "Oh Dany did this the other day." Walking in I watched them laughing, she smiled to me like normal. Hang on. That was her laugh. Not that annoying loud one that she does to get my attention. Fuck.

Unable to take anymore, my legs we're shaking my hands like ice. Passing the pen to Anastasia I faked a headache and moved into the back room. Collapsing onto the floor I watched as Cooper gave me a strange look until she saw the tears in my eyes. Coughing I saw her signalling to Ada.

Quickly I wiped my face, I knew I didn't put foundation on today for a reason. "Hey freckles." Her voice said as she swung round the door frame. I couldn't help but smile. Smile why am I smiling she's in the dog house. "Just got a headache." I muttered, somehow I'd managed not to cry. Walking over she sat with me taking me into those familiar arms as I rested my head for a little while.

--------------------

This Novel has now been moved from Wattpad and taken to Hinovel, please find the rest there to pursue with the rest of the adventure. 

🎉 You've finished reading Perks of dating the teacher (Book 2) (GxG) (Studentxteacher) (lesbian stories) 🎉