Melany "Mel" Strauss

I've decided to post the next chapter now instead of June. Updates are probably going to be every two weeks but because I really like this story another chapter will be posted this Friday. So, enjoy!

Erza POV

Lisanna hopped into my red (911 Carrera S Cabriolet) Porsche (with so many upgrades that it was pimped out to the max - although only Mira knew that) as I opened the driver's door. With a quick glance at the school I got in myself, the door sliding down after me. After checking my rear view mirror, I pulled out of my personal parking spot, quickly gaining speed as I drove onto the road and out of the school premises.

"Where do you want to go?" I questioned Lis, glancing at her before refocusing my eyes on the road.

"We could go shopping? Or, ooh, we should totally go to that new café down the street. Like everyone's been chilling there lately and I wanna see it!" Lis squealed in excitement.

"Sure," I chuckled because in her own way, Lisanna was still adorable. Just like the little girl I'd met so long ago that had clung to my arm as her elder brother stared up at me with watery eyes. Her elder sister keeping her distance, staring blankly at us - at me. A cut, searing through the girl's right eye, matching my own eye-patched right eye, in a sense. Ghosts that swarmed around the both of us - invisible to others - and yet so very real.

"What's so funny?" Lisanna questioned and I could see her smiling at me from the side of my eye.

"Memories." I replied, smiling nostalgically.

"And as sweet as that is stay in the present please, when you're driving."

I glanced at her but she was now looking out the window, bouncing excitedly in her seat as we approached the café. "Right, sorry." I apologised, half-hearted, but she didn't hear me as she tugged on my arm, telling me to pull over.

I did as I was told and she immediately opened the door, telling me to hurry up. I sighed as imperceptibly as I could, before removing my seat belt and allowed the car to use its automatic functions. The door opened by itself and I slipped out, watching as it closed behind me before I pressed the button to lock my car.

Jogging slightly, I caught up with Lisanna who held the café door open for me. Before I walked inside I caught a glimpse of the sign: Fairy Tail Café. An interesting choice.

-------------------

Mira POV

Demon: they're still out on their date.

Pikachu: u k?

Demon: coping

Pikachu: need me there?

Demon: home soon tho.

Pikachu: it's been three hours. Sure they aren't up to something else?

Demon: pls don't...

Pikachu: soz.

Pikachu: really

Demon: it's k. Know u didn't mean it. Just hurts, u know?

Pikachu: not really

Pikachu: but I'll support u in anyway I can

Demon: u r such a great friend

Pikachu: friend? And here I was gonna ask u out

Demon: nice one. Sure u aren't crushing on Freed?

Pikachu: not gay

Pikachu: and don't make that 'De Nile' Egypt joke

Demon: wasn't gonna