furst chaptur

tHeRes tHiS bOy. His name is eThAn doLaN. i️ am in lOvE with him. this is the fantabulous story of which i️ meet him and possibly marry him. eNjoY.

-------------------

i️ wake up to the smell of burnt applesauce. mmm. i️ spring out of bed and jump on to the floor in a spider-man-like position. i️ am ready to start the day.

i️ hop on over to my closet and search for the perfect first day of school outfit.

i️ found the cUtEsT green sweatpants to go with my yellow top from justice. i️ didn't feel like getting changed so i️ put the articles of clothing over top of my pajamas. i️ dont think anyone will notice.

i️ put my hair into three space buns. i️ can't wait for junior year!

i️ was walking out of my room when all of a sudden a giant hot air balloon fell on top of my house. what the heckity HECK!?

i️ darted outside.

"get off my house you ugly moron!" i️ told the hot air balloon worker politely.

"no! this is my land now!" he screeched.

"ugh fine, i'm going to be late to school!"

i went back inside to get me some breakfast.

i️ grabbed a carton of birthday cake ice cream and some sushi.

then the bus showed up, finally.

i️ was walking to the bus when the weirdo bus driver said, "oh sorry, we don't drive people who own hot air balloons to school, it's not sanitary." and sped off.

"ACA-SCUSE ME?" I️ YELPED.

the bus whipped right around. "what did you just say to me?" the stupid bus driver asked.

"i️ said, ACA-SCUSE ME?!"

"I️ didn't know you liked Pitch Perfect, get in!"

I️ bowed and skipped onto the stinky bus.

Junior year! junior year!