T W O

Thankfully I don't have anything to do today, so I'm just staying in to finish setting up my room

Thankfully I don't have anything to do today, so I'm just staying in to finish setting up my room. The other girls had left awhile ago so I was once again left alone, so I turned on some music while I work. Dancing around my room while I grab things to put them away. The old birdcage that I rapped fake roses around goes on the windowsill. The pink faux fur puff goes under my desk. Pink painted mason jars go on my desk to hold pens and pencils. My tiara art, it's made out pearls and I put it in a fancy frame, that goes on my dresser as well, along with my laptop and textbooks. I had just finished placing the last pillow on my bed when I light chuckle breaks me from my concentration. I spin around to see Ethan leaning against door frame to my open door.

"Ethan!" I squeak out in surprise. "When did you get here?" My questions comes out rushed and slightly breathless. He watches me with a soft look in his eyes, and sudden I'm aware of my outfit. I wasn't expecting to see anyone except for Piper and Julie today so I had thrown a large oversized pink sweater over my black sports bra and shorts, then I had paired it with my black thigh high socks (above).

"Piper asked me to grab something from her room, so she gave me her key to get in. Imagine my surprise when I walk into music playing through the house, and a very adorable Rosie dancing along in her room." His tone is teasing as he takes a step into my room. Walking around he takes in everything before nodding and turning back to me.

"What?" I ask suddenly nervous with his gaze directly on me. He had shaved the slight stubble away and now had a smooth face. How could one person be so attractive? I ask myself.

"Nothing, darling. This was exactly what I was expecting." He gestures around my room with a fond look. My fave heats up with this statement. Walking around more he begins to look through everything, this was fine with me until he came across the box. My eyes widen as I rush to push myself between him and the box. "Rosie darling?" Confusion is laced in his words as he takes in my wide eyes and red cheeks.

"Yeah?" I squeak out my answer that comes out as a question. A knowing look spreads across his face as he nods, as if knowing my secret. Backing up away from me he waits for me to calm down.

"Why don't you get ready and I'll take you to get lunch?" He asks me softly. I nod mutely before turning to pick out a new outfit. A hand grabs my wrist firmly making me turn around again. "Would you be okay with me picking out your outfit?" I gasp in shock at the question before a small smile spreads across my face. Nodding excitedly as he chuckles at my expression.

He's so nice. Maybe he could be- my thoughts are interrupted by a hand lightly touching my shoulder. I blink up at Ethan to see him holding a bundle of clothes. "You get dressed, darling, and I'll wait in the living room for you." He hands me the bundle and walks out, closing the door as I watch him slightly in a daze. Looking through what he picked I'm surprised by how cute it is. It was one of the few outfits I had that wasn't a skirt or dress. He had paired my pink overall shorts with a white top and white thigh high socks (above). Grabbing my white purse, and slipping on my white converse I walk out into the living room.

 Grabbing my white purse, and slipping on my white converse I walk out into the living room

Ethan took me to this super cute 50s style dinner. We lost track of time just talking and getting to know each other. He's the most interesting guy I've ever known, and I might be starting to like him.

"No way! Did you really do that?" My voice is filled with shock as Ethan tells me about the time he made a girl cry because she was being desperate.

"I did." His answer comes out in a chuckle, amused by my disbelief. He checks his phone before groaning. "Julie is bugging me about bringing her charger to her. I'm sorry to cut this short but I need to take you back to your place and bring it to Julie." I can hear the disappointed in his voice as he says this, but I only smile and nod telling him it was okay.

" I can hear the disappointed in his voice as he says this, but I only smile and nod telling him it was okay

Rosie's room^

Rosie's room^