S E V E N

I've been having a hard time slipping into my headspace lately

I've been having a hard time slipping into my headspace lately. Ethan is trying to help but nothing's working. He says it's okay, but I just feel like something is wrong. I haven't been feeling like myself and I hate it.

"Rosie? Baby girl?" Ethan says through the bathroom door after he knocks. I'm sitting in the bathtub staring blankly at the wall.

"It's unlocked." I answer softly not knowing if he heard me or not. Slowly the door opens and Ethan peaks his head in. When he sees me in the tub confusion flashes through his eyes.

"Rosie darling? What's wrong?" His soft voice sends me into a sobbing mess. He rushes over before climbing in the tub with me and wrapping his arms around me. Whispering soothing words in my ear as he rocks me to calm me down when my sobs have calmed down he tries again. "Rosie I need you to tell me what's wrong, I can't help if I don't know." He whispers in my ear.

"I sniff don't know why hiccup but I can't go into sniff into my headspace, and hiccup and I don't want you to leave me because sniff sniff because of it." I somehow get out. I had been worried about this all week.

"Oh Rosie..." He trails off. "Baby girl why didn't you tell me sooner?" He questions. "I could never hate you, it's okay if you're having trouble slipping into your headspace. There's ways we can help with that, but you shouldn't worry about me hating you for it. You're my girlfriend not just my little. I care for you as Daddy, but also as Ethan." Slowly my tears stop.

"Really?" I ask still slightly insecure.

"Really baby girl." He says. "I love Little Rosie but I also love big Rosie. You don't have to worry about that darling." He reassures me but his words catch my attention.

"You love me?" The question comes out quiet. He turns me around to face him as he was sitting behind me.

"I'm in love with Rosie, and I have been for awhile I just didn't know how to tell you." There's a small smile on his face but worry in his eyes. A grin spreads across my face before I throw my arms around his neck.

"I'm in love with you too." I mumble into his neck. His arms come to wrap tightly around my body and pull me even closer to him.

"I was wondering after this year would you maybe want to move in with me? The boys are transferring and won't be living here anymore, so I thought it'd be nice and you could be little whenever you wanted." He proposes.

"Really?!" I excitedly exclaim while pulling back slightly. He chuckles and nods making me squeal out. "Yes, I'd love that!" I pull him tighter to me. "Thank you thank you thank you." My words are once again muffled by his neck.

"How about we go get some lunch? How does that sound darling?" He questions pulling me away from him to look at my face.

"Yes please Daddy." I tell him, and what do you know little Rosie is back.

This is the end of R O S I E but keep an eye out because I have something planned! The news will be out sometime today! Sorry this chapter was so short but I thought this was a nice place to end it, at least for now

This is the end of R O S I E but keep an eye out because I have something planned! The news will be out sometime today! Sorry this chapter was so short but I thought this was a nice place to end it, at least for now. Hope you've enjoyed it!

Love, L💖