Chapter 2- Fp's POV

Before I write this chapter, I'd really appreciate if you could leave a comment on what you think of this so far and how I could improve. Thanks, Emily❤️

Fp's POV:

It was a bright summers day in Riverdale, and today was the day his son, Jughead would attend his first day of Highschool at Riverdale High. Jughead is my only son and I want to do everything I can to make his life easier considering his mum doesn't live anywhere near him,due to the strained relationship between me and his mother. I've always felt partly responsible for his mother leaving and I will always feel guilty for it.

"Jughead you're going to be late.." I shouted, hoping to finally get an answer back from him. 10 minutes later, he finally shows up to grab a quick bite to eat before his big day.
"What took you so long" I ask suspiciously. "Oh, um, I just overslept." He explained. I wasn't surprised in the slightest to hear he had overslept, this was typical behaviour from Jughead. "Ok fine, but don't do it again, ok?" I exclaimed. "Anyways we better get going or else you're going to be very late for your first day, first impressions are super important" I say, as we make our way to the car.

We jumped into the car and I quickly dropped him off at school before I had to drive to work at pop's diner. Once we had reached the school I said goodbye to my son, wished him luck and handed him some lunch money. I could finally drive up to work now I had dropped Jug off at school. I'd be working until late tonight because of how busy it gets during the week. Once I had arrived, I put my apron on and got straight to work, however someone caught my eye. "No way..." I gasped.

I'm leaving it on a cliffhanger kinda sorryyyyy😂
Next part will be uploaded either tomorrow or tuesday❤️