Chapter 7- Perfect

It was almost 10pm in the evening and Alice had just arrived home from her "date" with Fp when she received a text, she looked at her phone and it was from none other than Fp himself, I guess he was missing her already.

The text read...
"Hey Alice, thank you for a brilliant night and I'm sorry I didn't get to tell you this in person. Want to meet up tomorrow maybe? Is 11am tomorrow good? Miss ya -Fp x"
She didn't waste any time in replying, after all, he meant a lot to her and she didn't want to let him down. "11am is brill, see ya there babe! X" she smiled at her phone as she clicked send. To say Alice was excited was an understatement, she missed him a lot after they drifted apart.

Usually by this point Hal would've returned from work but he was on a business trip, to the relief of Alice, she was always grateful for when Hal had to leave for business trips because it meant she could get away from him for longer than just a day or two. She knew that Betty missed her dad when he would disappear for weeks on end but for Alice, it meant she could catch a break from all the arguments and the lies that Hal used to cause. She was still hatching a plan to leave him, especially now that Fp's back in the frame, but it was literally impossible for her to leave her failed marriage with Hal as he always knew how to win her back, to Alice's dismay.

An hour after Alice had sent that text to Fp, she decided to call it a night. She walked up the stairs and went straight into her room to get ready for bed. She needed all the sleep she could get seeing as she was going to meet up with Fp the next day. And with that, Alice went to sleep.

Sorry for this shitty, short chapter lmao. 12 votes and I'll write the next part tomorrow